IGNORED

US dates

Guest pixelives

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Portsmouth was amazing...stories and a recording to come tomorrow. Too tired now and I gotta work in the morning

x5b887.jpg

(0_0)

so awesome

I'm really glad my North Face got in this pic

nevermind :

acornlogo.gif

Hell yeah! He was rocking a Fairchild semiconductor shirt recently too lol. There's definitely a theme going with those and the tour shirts.

good point, i guess im talking about the people doing stuff like richard devine is right now on eurorack

Oh yeah, good example. Personally I think their respective sounds are pretty distinct but yeah, Devine manages to get pretty nutty while still carrying a beat. Can't even fathom how much coin he's dropped on all those modules though.

yeah i mean the sound was quite bass heavy, seemingly due to the venue, but autechre adjusted, i think. it seemed like maybe they played less of their prepared stuff from the other shows and were jamming more?

Yeah kind of what I have been thinking after listening to a bit of the Boston show.

HAHA the North Face will not be defeated!

So awesome. Portsmouth is quite close to my neck of the woods so I am a little bit sad I didn't go to that show as well. But, time.

Details when you are able plz!

Here:

http://homepage.tinet.ie/~lrtc/computers/acorn_ro/acorn/

nevermind :
acornlogo.gif

Hell yeah! He was rocking a Fairchild semiconductor shirt recently too lol. There's definitely a theme going with those and the tour shirts.

good point, i guess im talking about the people doing stuff like richard devine is right now on eurorack

Oh yeah, good example. Personally I think their respective sounds are pretty distinct but yeah, Devine manages to get pretty nutty while still carrying a beat. Can't even fathom how much coin he's dropped on all those modules though.

What's the story behind the acorn shirt? That word is too general for Google and the reverse image lookup leads to a film maker (?)

Here:

http://homepage.tinet.ie/~lrtc/computers/acorn_ro/acorn/

So yeah, Portsmouth was an amazing show! I met a Russian fella who recognized me outside the venue from the Boston meetup photo Usagi took. He was solid.

Cygnus was excellent and then Ae killed it. The venue was super dark and had excellent sound. Afterwards, I followed the fellas outside for a smoke and they were talking about how great the sound was and I inquired about the Brooklyn show and Sean said it sucked and he was in a bad mood all day because of it. The other weird thing was Rob Ae immediately recognized me and said "you were at the Boston show last night!" I can't imagine he picked me out of the crowd, so I'm assuming he may have seen me in the Usagi picture of the Boston meetup.

Ae was incredibly nice and genuine. It was actually pretty refreshing. Afterwards we went back inside and they were taking some gear down and I asked for a quick picture and they happily obliged. Cheers to Cygnus for the photo cred!

The recording I got of the show is pretty good, I need to edit it down and there are a couple spots where a jerk behind me yelled that I'm gonna edit out

The recording I got of the show is pretty good, I need to edit it down and there are a couple spots where a jerk behind me yelled that I'm gonna edit out

many bootleggers would prefer it without cuts than without yelling fools. your choice of course, looking forward to it either way

many bootleggers would prefer it without cuts than without yelling fools. your choice of course, looking forward to it either way

Yeah I'd prolly leave it unedited if it were up to me

Glad you recoded it, though

Let us know when it's up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah I hear ya. Sean Ae was smoking during the set and the douchebag in the crowd yelled out during a quiet part "We get it, you vape!" It was just rude and unnecessary.

Archived