IGNORED

Aphex Twin New Track

Guest bye

Guest theflame...
Theres two more tracks besides those though, so look for them in the other thread too.

nice one, thanks. linky? Ill look anyway...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the track that is something like 4 min. sounds like an unreleased track from an Analogue Bubblebath, or from that period. It's rough but I think it sounds wicked.

and the glower bit is unmistakable Aphex, there's no denying it.

he must have had such a laugh reading all of this,

the track that is something like 4 min. sounds like an unreleased track from an Analogue Bubblebath, or from that period. It's rough but I think it sounds wicked.

and the glower bit is unmistakable Aphex, there's no denying it.

Yeah that's what I thought... there's lil' bits of the production that makes it so likely.

EDIT:

Never noticed before but "track48bit" sounds a lot like the Analord 10 promo.

Guest AlexPallas
Never noticed before but "track48bit" sounds a lot like the Analord 10 promo.

i was thinking this was 'analord-y' as well. anyway, i saved this stuff to my hard drive. to me it doesn't really matter if it's rdj or not (should it?) it's jammin' music. keep up the good work CMJ

oh yeah... i can't download these with firefox but i'm doing it just fine with explorer except that they only seem to be snippets of the tracks. all the tracks posted in this trad are clips for me ZTF

Guest theflame...

they arnt all fll tracks, 'aunt acid' said that when posting them.

to save in firefox, let it load the media player then do file > save page as.

they arnt all fll tracks, 'aunt acid' said that when posting them.

to save in firefox, let it load the media player then do file > save page as.

save page as... i never would have figured that out! Thanksman

wait, going to the site and clicking the links to the songs in the acid contest thread, this shit sounds a fair amount like afx. a bit repetitive but the 303 line is much more afxy, and the recording quality/fuckery sounds well like him. word

None of em are Aphex, although that Cashmadridjivebunny track is a decent derivative.

Why do people keep saying this? For the fucking last time - IT WAS APHEX. It's no big deal though - so he knocked out a few acid tracks (brilliant ones, yes) and put 'em on WATMM. Good. That's what I say. Now stop fuelling controversy. :aphexsign:

Ha ok if it helps you sleep at night, how are you so certain? Any overwhelming proof?

btw nice ep on retropublik

Cheers! No, no proof apart from just listening to the tracks and a few rumours....

Or have I???

*hides various secret Aphex related documents under a stone somewhere*

:aphexsign::braindance:

Guest Coalbucket PI

i dont think i believe it but thus is the nature of the internet. good tracks. what is wierd is that people popped up apologising for all the cunts on watmm when someone decided cmj was afx. its like a hot girl appearing at a boys night out

Guest Mr. Modular
i dont think i believe it but thus is the nature of the internet. good tracks. what is wierd is that people popped up apologising for all the cunts on watmm when someone decided cmj was afx. its like a hot girl appearing at a boys night out

Ones does feel sad for some people when one has a little perspective.

Guest AlexPallas

Ones does feel sad for some people when one has a little perspective.

my input on the situation is thus: is this material RDJ quality? yes. is it up to par with his recent releases or even past releases? no. could these tracks be part of the supposed 85% of unreleased material? yes. however, i would like to think that there are more talented electronic artists out there. i'm not convinced this is rdj, but the quality is amazing none-the-less.

is it up to par with his recent releases or even past releases? no.

It's up to par with a lot of the stuff off past releases. But I think he probably spent less time on it than anything on recent releases considering it was whipped off for a watmm competition, and I doubt he intends to put it on an album release. If he did, he'd probably polish it up a bit.

I like to think that someone with the talent to make themselves sound exactly like RDJ would do something other than make themselves sound exactly like RDJ. So I believe it was him. If not, whoever it is should find their own damn sound! :arrr:

Archived