IGNORED

Aphex Twin New Track

Guest bye

Guest Aunt Acid

watmm member: cash madrid jive, entered the acid competition (thread is 5 down from this one) with a new composition, look it up!

oh and cash machine jive = aphex twin

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont know who did those acid trx but if i was an unknown musician (nothing wrong with that), posting trx on a mb, i guess i would try -in order to get attention - to make believe those trx are done by someone like aphex..

?

Guest Aunt Acid

i heard aphex *does* use the internet

it's not one of his strngest songs, but it is he

we've probably scared him away by now. :aphexsign: like a ninja's fart, the aphex twin swiftly comes and goes. - old zen buddhist proverb

Guest Aunt Acid

read his posts if you don't believe me

he says things like "c*unt" "mate" and other aphexisma

Guest Iain C

If saying cunt and mate makes you Aphex Twin, I've been Aphex Twin about two dozen times today, and furthermore I have long ginger hair as well.

LOL iain C.. though personally it feels spot on from what ive read from the planet-mu postings and the (half assed email) interviews.

hmmm... well it's all about what you're into, i think! it doesn't really move me, this music. it might move you and that is fine though, i'm just on the look for something different, something that moves me. everything has a fair shot, but i can't be bothered with everything now can i?

maybe richard is talent scouting the watmm forums? get out your gear lads! fuck, i wish i had gotten my andromeda lol

anyway, i think all this ruckus is rather disrespectful towards the guy.. but at the same time its pretty cool that he's around dont you think?

hmmmm....

lol?

The few posts he has made in the past months lead me to believe it is in fact him. Plus the timbre of the sound on the recordings sounds is a lot like analord. The anagram is of "Rich David James", not "Richard D. James".

hmmmm....

lol?

The few posts he has made in the past months lead me to believe it is in fact him. Plus the timbre of the sound on the recordings sounds is a lot like analord. The anagram is of "Rich David James", not "Richard D. James".

well... say it is right..

so what?

granted he makes tasty tuneage,.... chances are he's not here to be anybody's best mate, know what i mean.?

Whoa I just had de ja vu. But yeah, he obviously is just fucking, but still, some of the posts he has made have been interesting. Also the tracks not very good but still interesting.

Guest Analogue Wings

So does Joyrex and he's not even British!

Archived