IGNORED

Aphex Twin New Track

Guest bye

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow i didn't realize how many cunts are on this board until i read all those things people said about his short lived posts

Guest taxman

did you people even hear that last track? that melody sucked... the rhythm sucked... it never changed... it bored me to fucking tears.

why anybody would waste their time to record it i dont know... but aphex?

I dont think that last track was meant to be studied tonally, but in texture and the minimalist changes of compression and bass adn yes. But Gower bit is beautiful, I like those two claps that just break in for a second and fade away and then the bell melody comes in, I wish it went on more.

Guest Mr. Modular
wow i didn't realize how many cunts are on this board until i read all those things people said about his short lived posts

Hahaha, fucking spot on mate!

Guest Analogue Wings

What kind of cunty things did people say? Examples?

not sure, but maybe, quite possibly, perhaps, it might be that aunt acid is richard too?

:omg:

those acid lines of hers......i don't know....

Aunt Acid, Cash Madrid Jive and Mr Modular are all INCREDIBLY good, if you see what I mean?

I am extremely happy to have their/his tracks.

:aphexsign::squarepusher_logo:

not sure, but maybe, quite possibly, perhaps, it might be that aunt acid is richard too?

:omg:

those acid lines of hers......i don't know....

Aunt Acid, Cash Madrid Jive and Mr Modular are all INCREDIBLY good, if you see what I mean?

I am extremely happy to have their/his tracks.

:aphexsign::squarepusher_logo:

The tracks from the Acid Contest post that burger started are what everyone's referring to. It's in the knob twiddler's section.

And yeah, cash madrid was almost definitely Aphex, or someone that's done a damn good job of intentionally copied his sound. My favorite parts are where his equipment craps out and makes crazy noise. I didn't find the tracks themselves particularly interesting, but it was definitely Aphex. The other contestants were not, though there were some pretty good entries in there. I think Mr Modular's entries were probably my favorite of the lot.

Guest getting photons

as much as I would like to see aphex posting on these boards I do not think he does...

Guest AlexPallas

i think the so called 'acid test' will be whether he returns or not. RDJ would retreat, but anyone else would indeed enjoy the praise.

i think the so called 'acid test' will be whether he returns or not. RDJ would retreat, but anyone else would indeed enjoy the praise.

Yes indeed. Theres the fact of his vocabulary... and anyone else if beleived to be RDJ would return and enjoy a lot of attention. Also that track I do find kind of beleivable that he would do it. It reminds me of some of his early works (certain tiny bits like production and other bits).

Anyway thats just my opinion... other people can beleive what they want. But I'm sure as hell keeping that song.

Archived