IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

Fuck...I was this close to bidding for a Cheetah module on Ebay. My will is weak. I need to pay off my student loans more than I need another synth. :(

Responsibility is overrated!

Fuck...I was this close to bidding for a Cheetah module on Ebay. My will is weak. I need to pay off my student loans more than I need another synth. :(

ive been tempted by those as well. have you messed with the akai ax73? cheeper than the cheetahs now and pretty nice...

The ax73 is new to me. I always gotta remind myself there are plenty of amazing instruments out there waiting to be expertly fingered that haven't been used in a million tracks already. Honestly I'd never heard of the Cheetah before the Soundcloud dump.

That site says the bonus track comes with CD or cassette. I get that it might not have worked on the vinyl, but will my wav download have it as well? =/

That site says the bonus track comes with CD or cassette. I get that it might not have worked on the vinyl, but will my wav download have it as well? =/

The EP site says it's included with CD, cassette, and digital.

"07. 2X202-ST5*
*CD, Cassette and Digital track only, included on download available with vinyl"

http://www.cheetah-ep.com/

The EP site says it's included with CD, cassette, and digital.

"07. 2X202-ST5*
*CD, Cassette and Digital track only, included on download available with vinyl"

http://www.cheetah-ep.com/

thx m8

Yeah, he mentioned the electron microscope in the syro bonkers interview.

rich: yep thats where u will find it happening, not that Ive dissected a pineal gland or anything.

although Im getting an electron microscope soon!

I'm guessing "2X202-ST5" refers to two MC-202s. What's the ST5?

i'm sure there are loads of cassettes out there. 2000 tapes don't sell out within a couple of hours. it's just impossible. bleep probably had a few of them and the rest are going to stores and online retailers. just wait and see if you missed it, i'm sure they'll turn up.

i'm sure there are loads of cassettes out there. 2000 tapes don't sell out within a couple of hours. it's just impossible. bleep probably had a few of them and the rest are going to stores and online retailers. just wait and see if you missed it, i'm sure they'll turn up.

This actually makes me feel better.

Like I said, it's a total rippoff. The most I've ever paid for shipping on UK shipping for a CD has been $8 to $10 and most of the time, only $6. Bleep is taking the piss here.

They're taking the piss because it's Aphex. They know people will lap that shit up whatever the cost.

it's entirely possible that 2000 sold out in two hours, heck i'm surprised it wasn't in 30mins. asshats probably bought multiple copies to sell on ebay / discogs.

It's pretty shitty when people buy music only to try to make a ridiculous profit off of it. When I bought 新しい日の誕生 on record, just a week later after getting mine in the mail people were trying to sell it for $300! It's Insane!

it's entirely possible that 2000 sold out in two hours, heck i'm surprised it wasn't in 30mins. asshats probably bought multiple copies to sell on ebay / discogs.

This.

Plus, all the people bitching about shipping costs. I just want to remind you that shipping was $8.05 total for me for vinyl AND cassette.

I'm not being a troll, I'm just saying shipping costs maybe have a bit more to do with your carriers, taxes, etc than bleep marking shit up.

I noticed that the lowest cost option was some sort of signed for, tracked mail btw. I had 2 lower cost options when I signed out. Not sure why that varies by region?

=/

Edited by StephenG

I always check the most expensive shipping with aphex so everything will be here before time not 3 weeks after it was in my local record store