IGNORED

I think I'm done posting here

LimpyLoo

Guest skibby

Hazing subforum with an intro section for new hazers so they don't have to go through the ''Who the hell are you? You can't haze me. I do 500 posts a month''

When the forum leaver goes on the defensive the new hazer can link them to their introduction so they know who they're being hazed by.

thats actually a great idea, a noob quarrantine subforum where after you join watmm, you have to make 500 posts and survive being banned in order to progress to the rest of the forum. will pass this on to joyrex.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude you sucked the moment you choose such a shit avatar/user-name combination. usually your post came off pompous af just like this idiotic thread is.

peace esse

but ain't no one pouring liquor onto this grave

who the fuck are you?

why don't you go snort Adderall out of Deer's asshole

cool man

id tell you to go fuck yourself but I'm sure you got that on lock.

again, who the fuck are you and why are you voicing your opinion as if it matters?

drink my pee-pee

ppklkk.gif

(sigh) fuckin' WATMM members. This might as well be a high school classroom, or even middle school for that matter, with the amount of immaturity in this thread - not in regards to the OP, but the responses.

I'm not going anywhere, but just sayin'.

Rubin Farr's posted two new threads in the time it's taken for this thread to spawn another full page. One is about African world issues and a tribe of renegades stealing planes from the sky never to be seen again. The other is asking advice on which Spider-man costume to wear next weekend, The 2002 one or the 'amazing' 2013 version.

cheers beerwolf

why did i want to leave in the first place?

I make a right cunt out of myself all the time, this is not real life so it don't matter...

Well, actually you are dealing with real people. Whether or not you want to consider them as such is up to you - but they are.

That being said, this place is not for the weak hearted, lol.

I'm leaving this forum.

I have to go run some errands.

I'll be back in an hour.

dont' go man ..

no really

you're so awesome, we all love you too much

can you buy me some honey soy crisps and a dr pepper whilst you're out

I'm leaving this forum.

I'll be back in an hour.

dont' go man ..

no really

Hey, I'm back. I brought you some circus peanuts & a Fresca.

I'm leaving this forum.

I'll be back in an hour.

"look, I never thought I'd say this, right... pull down the blinds. I'm closing the Bureau. (for an hour)"

What's pushback? Sounds good.

There's a joke about a Scotsman and a sheep that will do for that definition.

That applies mainly to Aberdeen and Stornaway where the men try to edge the sheep over a cliff or the banks of a river, the sheep starts pushing back at which point the man unzips his flys gets the most amazing sensation from the sheeps arsehole on his bell end. Speak to sloanster for more information.

I'm leaving this forum.

I'll be back in an hour.

"look, I never thought I'd say this, right... pull down the blinds. I'm closing the Bureau. (for an hour)"

haha

I'm leaving this forum.

I'll be back in an hour.

dont' go man ..

no really

Hey, I'm back. I brought you some circus peanuts & a Fresca.

nooooooooooooooooooo, i hate you so much mom.

That applies mainly to Aberdeen and Stornaway where the men try to edge the sheep over a cliff or the banks of a river, the sheep starts pushing back at which point the man unzips his flys gets the most amazing sensation from the sheeps arsehole on his bell end. Speak to sloanster for more information.

so their logic is

if they only have to tip in they're not actually anally raping the sheep, must be lonely up in those dales

cat189lps.jpg?w=300

cat189lps.jpg?w=300

post-28669-scanners-head-explosion-gif-m

So let me get this straight, OP makes a good-bye thread saying he wont post here anymore in an effort to get some attention, he got the attention but it was all negative, then OP who was lurking all the time reading EVERY SINGLE RESPONSE returns with a "joke post" trying to come back and diffuse the situation knowing in his head he was never leaving in the first place.

Moving forward how are we suppose to take this man-child seriously (not that people ever did in the first place).

No one is perfect (specially on this website) but my god this was a car crash of epic proportions.

This is what i meant about enjoying this website, you get to see stuff like this take place.

I think I'm done with GenBan for the time being. Y'all are turning it into reality TV. The poo slinging doesn't seem to stop.

Think I'll just chill in the Music & Featured Artists forums for a while.

Archived