so i'm gonna peace out

not really having fun here

dunno

i might pop back in a couple months to say 'hi'

anyway, take care y'all

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the world would be a horrifying, and at the same time incredibly boring, place if everyone agreed with everyone all of the time.

the world would be a horrifying, and at the same time incredibly boring, place if everyone agreed with everyone all of the time.

^^ THIS ^^

:duckhunt:

Man we all go through a phase of feeling like shoving 2 fingers up at everyone. And that everyone is not on your wavelength.

Best thing to do is just keep a low profile for a few weeks. One thing I would never do is make a big girlie announcement about my departure :biggrin:

Sometimes I hate this place, it's just a phase of the moon or something.

He's going to lurk with phling or do what chunky and Brisbot did and come straight back ''Oh i'm sorry i didn't know what i was doing writing that leaving post, i was low on vitamins, that's me back now and i'll continue to write posts at the same standard as I did before. Nothings changed really. Didya miss me?''

seeyou later lumpy, limpy i mean, already forgetting your name and conflating it with that of past members (well kind of past, lumpenprol does post every now and again), obligatory heh.

nwae, i hope you didn't misunderstand any of my mucking about, i mostly post for the sake and in pursuit of the perfect post. I'm getting there, some amazing stuff lately, ;-p more heh.

/love dleet

Also you have to question the man who has a temper tamtrum over what a bunch of idm nerds say, like you either take life way too seriously or are just so miserable that any little thing sends you into a rage.

He's just having a down day, might be hung over maybe. Problem with starting these threads is that it will cause even more internal turmoil if you think 'omGawed what did i do, i don't wanna leave but now it's locked in, i'll look like a tool i'm trapped, halp, halp me deleter, write this post soi have a way out and we can chuckle over it all'.

It's healthy to disconnect for a few weeks/months i feel, so see you when you get back.

Limpyloo, STAY PLZ. We can donate to ur patreon!!!!!~!!!!

He's going to lurk with phling or do what chunky and Brisbot did and come straight back ''Oh i'm sorry i didn't know what i was doing writing that leaving post, i was low on vitamins, that's me back now and i'll continue to write posts at the same standard as I did before. Nothings changed really. Didya miss me?''

<3

This inspires me to write another leaving message, but this time instead of "I am Steinvord" written as the first letter of every line in the message, it'll say 'Schlitze is sexy'

Archived