IGNORED

I think I'm done posting here

LimpyLoo

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have preferred him dying in real life, but this is the next best outcome.

whenever i need multiple nazis, you're my one stop shop.

Never really had a problem with Limpy, but as has been stated these "Screw you guys, I'm going outside" threads are the lamest thing ever ...

Some people seem, take this damn forum WAY too seriously, which is weird because to me there's always been a specific brand of humor to this site that has always prevented me from taking anything posted here on a personal level. TBH, I've been here for years and have NO idea if I'm a "respected" member or not... But that's kinda my point, who cares? It's an internet forum, it doesn't matter.

So Limpy if you're really going... uh... bye, I guess, idk... who cares? :cisfor:

I took a two-month sabbatical myself at the end of last year. Just do whatcha gotta do Limpy.

Have fun and keep yourself entertained whenever possible, but also watch your back for sick fucks who'd harm you, whether on WATMM or elsewhere.

Awwwww "pushback"

At least you don't get misogyny jokes spewed on every thread you make because this place is full of sjws who don't understand numbers

lol I don't think it was the "statistics" that spawned the jokes.

Awwwww "pushback"

At least you don't get misogyny jokes spewed on every thread you make because this place is full of sjws who don't understand numbers

How can I have woman issues when I don't even have any women

29_WATMM_Classic.png

Awwwww "pushback"

29_WATMM_Classic.png

lol

let me tell you kid, i've been here a long time and one of two things will happen.

you're either autistic enough to actually leave and never come back - good for you. this place is terrible - or you fall in that unfortunate zone where you're autistic enough to like a dead genre but you've formed enough of an emotional attachment to us assholes where you'll be back next week. let me speak plainly. if that's you - you are fucked. you're now trapped in a cycle of thinking that we're awful people but you need to come back to check if anyone appreciated your snarky response in the vaporwave thread, or if rdj released a lossless digital vinyl of him farting into a bucket.

lol yes

lately

no matter where i post

on what topic

i get pushback

so i'm gonna peace out

not really having fun here

dunno

i might pop back in a couple months to say 'hi'

anyway, take care y'all

JaggedArcticGoral.gif

Awwwww "pushback"

29_WATMM_Classic.png

lol

i lold more

see limpy u just gotta not give a fuck if faggots give u pushback, like i didnt give a fuck when you gave me pushback because youre one too lol

Hey, y'all

just to be clear:

This is definitely not a "fuck you, WATMM" post

I like you all

This place is great

Just seemed to me that me and WATMM haven't had a beautiful synergy lately

That's all

None of this waving middle fingers around all drunk and "fuck you"-like

good on you mate, see you when you get back, go out enjoy life, do real things in real, then when you come back you can tell us all about what it's like out irl.

this makes it even more cringy lol

Hey, y'all
just to be clear:

This is definitely not a "fuck you, WATMM" post
I like you all
This place is great

Just seemed to me that me and WATMM haven't had a beautiful synergy lately
That's all
None of this waving middle fingers around all drunk and "fuck you"-like

Archived