IGNORED

I think I'm done posting here

LimpyLoo

well now I've sank a load of cider down my neck and really howling at the moon, I'll just tell you to *fuck off and not come back*

see you in the next life pal!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

limpy fwiw i think you've been catching flak because your posts (political, scientific) have seemed to take on a really one-dimensional feel over the years - you question things, but not your own general worldview, and that's frustrating to people engaging you. i may have missed it, but i don't think i've ever seen you truly move on one of your own arguments or had the feeling that someone else truly changed your perspective, though you question others' all the time - often with a dose of sarcasm or well-duh condescension. im guessing this is why people have been treating you more flippantly over time. just a thought, hope it was constructive and not too harsh, im trying to be honest. take care dude.

limpy fwiw i think you've been catching flak because your posts (political, scientific) have seemed to take on a really one-dimensional feel over the years - you question things, but not your own general worldview, and that's frustrating to people engaging you. i may have missed it, but i don't think i've ever seen you truly move on one of your own arguments or had the feeling that someone else truly changed your perspective, though you question others' all the time - often with a dose of sarcasm or well-duh condescension. im guessing this is why people have been treating you more flippantly over time. just a thought, hope it was constructive and not too harsh, im trying to be honest. take care dude.

i could say the same about everyone's opinions on here luke. everyone's. can't think of anyone that started out mainstream political or alternative views that didn't remain so, the mental factoid deckchairs in their minds may have been moved around a little, but they're still on the deck of the titanic. This is why i don't bother with the political threads anymore and haven't for years apart from the odd kamikaze raid, heh.

On a more serious note one thing I learnt very early on is stay out the General Banter forum as much as possible. That place would be a recipie for disaster for me. If he's catching flack then not surprised if it's there, 'case imo he's been no trouble in the music forums.

Yep General Banter Forum is best avoided. The place is like pure red mist. Not sure why as I hold no real heavy political/religious view whatsoever. Even the beer thread winds me up and gets up my nose lol.

Stick to the music threads Limpy :beer:

Also how can you NOT have fun on this website, its full of creeps, crazies and out of its, be aware of this fact and youll have a blast

great post Deer, so very true

Also how can you NOT have fun on this website, its full of creeps, crazies and out of its, be aware of this fact and youll have a blast

great post Deer, so very true

yair, xis moestlLee

[-; :: ;-]

I treat this forum like a punching bag of perversion, decadence, and purging of the gutter of my psyche into a well of oblivion and bacon fat.

Man we all go through a phase of feeling like shoving 2 fingers up at everyone. And that everyone is not on your wavelength.

Best thing to do is just keep a low profile for a few weeks. One thing I would never do is make a big girlie announcement about my departure :biggrin:

Sometimes I hate this place, it's just a phase of the moon or something.

or even keep a low profile for years... just lurking around is also fun.

Limpy, I like you and your postsm as others have said don't take anything to heart on an internet forum. You are a solid member of this community and whether people say it or not your presence will be missed. HOWEVER, as I've said in previous threads of this nature (or maybe I imagined I have said this), there is nothing, and i mean nothibg lamer than posting an "I'm leaving, fuck this place" post/thread on an internet forum.

Edit: there may be a lot of spelling mistakes in the post

Edit 2: I may be feeling loved up because I'm in q club, fucked off my face.

Fqke edit 1: hello

Actual edit: hi

Guest wyvern

Good job Limpy. From my experience, online socialization isn't worth investing your emotions into, unless you have nowhere in real life to invest your emotions in.

bye limp, i think i can relate, on some level

Also you have to question the man who has a temper tamtrum over what a bunch of idm nerds say, like you either take life way too seriously or are just so miserable that any little thing sends you into a rage.

deer... didnt you just storm off and sulk for a few months because of one of your many conflicts with some idm nerd or nerds? only thing missing was a goodbye post, and when u finally get around to posting one of those i think its either going to be hilarious or scary.

....because this place is full of sjws....

haha

yeah. it basically is.

I actually thought limplywas quite a respected member. Repeating many posts but: don't be harsh on this forum OR my itself.

P.s.s.s. see you then n 2 weeks when you come back

Drunk post that makes 0 sense. Plz ignore.

let me tell you kid, i've been here a long time and one of two things will happen.

you're either autistic enough to actually leave and never come back - good for you. this place is terrible - or you fall in that unfortunate zone where you're autistic enough to like a dead genre but you've formed enough of an emotional attachment to us assholes where you'll be back next week. let me speak plainly. if that's you - you are fucked. you're now trapped in a cycle of thinking that we're awful people but you need to come back to check if anyone appreciated your snarky response in the vaporwave thread, or if rdj released a lossless digital vinyl of him farting into a bucket.

... but you need to come back to check if anyone appreciated your snarky response in the vaporwave thread, or if rdj released a lossless digital vinyl of him farting into a bucket.

That's me in a nutshell.

Archived