IGNORED

Types of people who don't deserve to be alive

zlemflolia

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people who used to be named ludd, but if they changed their name back to ludd, that would be alright.

you think that he wouldn't have posted that if he was still called ludd ? Anyway, based on his prior history we have one more name change before we get ludd back again.

People who don't signal when driving and just assume that you know where they're going. Also tailgaters.

and people (txting/facebooking/whatever they're doing that causes them to spend most of their time not watching the road) on their phones when driving (it's mostly women). I don't want them to die though because it would probably involve an accident that takes out innocent road users as well. heh. Maybe they'll get hand cancer from holding their phones all the time. People that don't signal or tailgate should get similarly ironic punishments. Also people that drive slowly in any lane that isn't the slow lane and don't let anyone past.

We have a fwps thread and a things that annoy you thread, everyone you know. I guess this is the new hot thing, so i should say something like, people that don't look into the search function before starting or posting threads. But i don't want watmmrz to die cause of this thread.

People who fucking blow at dota 2 that I get forced to play with in ranked matches. I consistently remind them that I hope they die in their sleep.

Archived