IGNORED

Types of people who don't deserve to be alive

zlemflolia

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loud eaters and people who put their bag on the seat next to them on the train when it's obviously going to get busy. Anyone who isn't considerate of others basically, if the world acted like me we wouldn't need a heaven because we would already be there.

Guest Chesney

Not really one for these type threads but one thing that really fucking gets me is People texting while driving. If any of you in here do it then i'm sorry, but you are a prize cunt.

When I cross the road to get to /leave work, 1 in 5 are texting. It's insane how people disregard others safety just to see if they have a like on the picture of their child with a hat on or their home made lasagne.

Car and phone manufacturers should team up and create some phone kill software so the phone is disabled unless it's in a special built in cradle with hands free.

Next is people that have their phone on constantly. The most anti social masked as social thing ever. Everyone should be forced to detox and use a nokia type burner for a month. If they break their rehab then their fingers get chopped off.

Not really one for these type threads but one thing that really fucking gets me is People texting while driving. If any of you in here do it then i'm sorry, but you are a prize cunt.

When I cross the road to get to /leave work, 1 in 5 are texting. It's insane how people disregard others safety just to see if they have a like on the picture of their child with a hat on or their home made lasagne.

Car and phone manufacturers should team up and create some phone kill software so the phone is disabled unless it's in a special built in cradle with hands free.

Next is people that have their phone on constantly. The most anti social masked as social thing ever. Everyone should be forced to detox and use a nokia type burner for a month. If they break their rehab then their fingers get chopped off.

phones do not deserve to live

I guess if I was king of the world, I'd be the kind that puts people in stocks or tars and feathers them, rather than the kind that chops their heads off

I drink green kombucha to freak people out but it's also the secret to large ejacs according to urban legend

I drink green kombucha to freak people out but it's also the secret to large ejacs according to urban legend

Oh it's alright to drink the stuff.

It's the people that try and push their trendy stuff on others. I've got a guy I used to work with that wouldn't shut up about all of its supposed health benefits etc, and he'd criticize any time I was having a coffee or whatever, about how bad the caffeine in the coffee was and how the coffee was harvested blah blah blah lol

Oh it's alright to drink the stuff.

It's the people that try and push their trendy stuff on others. I've got a guy I used to work with that wouldn't shut up about all of its supposed health benefits etc, and he'd criticize any time I was having a coffee or whatever, about how bad the caffeine in the coffee was and how the coffee was harvested blah blah blah lol

Yeah, it's not hipster or trendy. It's called science. The microbiome in your gut is extremely sensitive, but also responsible for well-being. Not only physical, but mental health as well. If you drink kombucha regularly you're improving the likelihood that your gut microbiome will be healthy, and thus you will be healthier and happier. Unhealthy decisions like eating fast food after a night out of drink decimates the species of bacteria in your gut. The gut is the new frontier for understanding the human body. You really should be paying more attention to what you put into it. It has far reaching implications. Probiotics, healthy fermented foods, and whole foods all positively impact your gut flora.

Not only that but having a wide variety of species in your gut keeps you from getting bad reactions to food; such as the person in the kale & pbr thread that said they couldn't eat kale without feeling like shit. It's because your gut grows accustom to what you put into it, and if you don't have a variety of foods, and also foods help maintain a large variety of species then you gut literally can't process food properly.

“Once on the diet I rapidly lost 1,300 species of bacteria and my gut was dominated by a different group called bacteroidetes. The implication is that the McDonald’s diet killed 1,300 of my gut species,” he said."

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/junk-food-kills-helpful-gut-bacteria-study-finds/

"Although serotonin is well known as a brain neurotransmitter, it is estimated that 90 percent of the body's serotonin is made in the digestive tract. In fact, altered levels of this peripheral serotonin have been linked to diseases such as irritable bowel syndrome, cardiovascular disease, and osteoporosis. New research at Caltech, published in the April 9 issue of the journal Cell, shows that certain bacteria in the gut are important for the production of peripheral serotonin."

See more at: http://www.caltech.edu/news/microbes-help-produce-serotonin-gut-46495#sthash.MVEf5KQF.dpuf

As far as coffee, it's not bad for you unless you drink shitty coffee. Shitty coffee is definitely bad for you. Don't skip on decent quality coffee.

Archived