IGNORED

Types of people who don't deserve to be alive

zlemflolia

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is proof that WATMM is becoming XLT.

"Types of people who don't deserve to be alive" is the kind of stuff fat women with short hair whos life became so mundane that they cant even feel an orgasm anymore ask each other in the break room during lunch.

Cyclists using the road when there is a purpose built cycle path.

people who walk on the bike lanes

whoever decided that the bike lanes should be dangerous, zig-zagging obstacle courses full of bus stops, garbage bins and delivery cars/garbage cars/ambulances

people who cross the bike lanes without looking

on the other hand, people who ride on the pavement rather than the bike lanes and ring their bell at people should die as well

This thread is proof that WATMM is becoming XLT.

"Types of people who don't deserve to be alive" is the kind of stuff fat women with short hair whos life became so mundane that they cant even feel an orgasm anymore ask each other in the break room during lunch.

Compared to most members of WATMM, who masturbate so often they can no longer feel their dick, but still spend most of the day trying to rub it on RDJ's forehead. Cunts.

Cyclists using the road when there is a purpose built cycle path.

people who walk on the bike lanes

whoever decided that the bike lanes should be dangerous, zig-zagging obstacle courses full of bus stops, garbage bins and delivery cars/garbage cars/ambulances

people who cross the bike lanes without looking

on the other hand, people who ride on the pavement rather than the bike lanes and ring their bell at people should die as well

You forgot people who intentionally leave nails, broken glass and other tiny sharp objects in the bike path.

Or is that an American thing?

Since we're moaning about cyclist related buffoonery I'd like to mention the situation where a group of pedestrians on the cycle path fail to move aside for oncoming cyclists.

They're all looking up into the sky or busy talking etc. Some even seem to be looking right towards you and still do not make room.

Bah!

But who knows, maybe one of them does something brilliant when not accidentally playing chicken on the cycle paths.

people who order a steak well-done.

thats me, who likes red tasteless goo

steak needs to be like beef jerky but thicker and a tiny bit more moist

Anything more than medium rare is sacrilege.

yeah, cos it's a featureless, tasteless hunk of meat. as someone raised on Eastern food rich in a variety of flavours and spices, steak is the blandest thing imaginable and I don't understand how anybody fucks with it.

Jesus, what kinds of steaks are you people having?

Steak, when done right, is fucking amazing.

lol, seriously hey?

Steak is fucking amazing when done proper. Maybe they just need proper beef. I've had beef in countries all over the world and none compare to Texas or Alberta, at least in my experience. I had kobe once and it was also delicious but not my first choice. Different preparation of course.

Archived