IGNORED

Types of people who don't deserve to be alive

zlemflolia

Ones that walk in groups side by side on the sidewalk, and when you're walking up to them they don't move to make room for you, even though there's nowhere you can go. They just expect you to maneuver all the way around them down past the sidewalk into the gutter, or up against the building wall.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some guy with disabled person legs (tiny little bones) did this to me once with his electric wheelchair. I was trapped and had nowhere to go and he just drove right up onto my foot and ankle. He had on a My Little Pony t-shirt too, scum of the earth. He just thinks he's entitled clearly, move to the right side of the sidewalk please people even if you're a protected class.

People who can't properly drive a motor vehicle. I'm all for just taking away their licenses, but in lieu of that I'm okay with all of them just dying a quick death.

People who can't properly drive a motor vehicle. I'm all for just taking away their licenses, but in lieu of that I'm okay with all of them just dying a quick death.

On that note, people who don't put their turn signal on, then when you do something based on the assumption that they will go straight, they honk at you and tell you to hurry up so they can turn

People who make pancakes that aren't crispy around the edges from the oil they were cooked on.

Unnecessarily aggressive drivers.

Furries/Bronies/whatever.

Ones that walk in groups side by side on the sidewalk, and when you're walking up to them they don't move to make room for you, even though there's nowhere you can go. They just expect you to maneuver all the way around them down past the sidewalk into the gutter, or up against the building wall.

umm, just shoulder barge them. This is one solution. Another one is to stare death at them, this sometimes works. Make sure that you never deviate from your side of the footpath/lane at the mall/whatever. Another thing to do is motion with your hands that they separate to let you through in the manner you would children. You can also verbally interact with these pointless clone people and state something like "out of the way child/fool/ingrate/miscreant/selfish troll person", or "you should know better by now, move aside". All of these have worked for me before. The shoulder barge of last resort being an unfortunate and somewhat shocking experience for the demi-human, but what did they expect would happen, you weren't going to dematerialize, or perhaps gain the power of flight. They're failing at social good graces and there will inevitably be a consequence to their actions, they need to learn this and you are the one to enlighten them. And people do learn by experience or at least these people will modify their behaviour to fit with the group norm, so teach them that norm.

Always perform these actions with disregard and/or disdain, i usually go for disregard, your actions in getting them to move are but a means to an end. These people fail at good social order, but really what do they mean to you, you just want to go and buy that loaf of bread or catch that plane, life is filled with chores and obstacles that one but pushes through. Like the rain, you can't predict it and you can't stop it, you only know that at some point it will be there, so face it and move on, don't dwell on something so inconsequential.

I hope these tools for life will help you a little in dealing with the tools in life zeffolia.

As to why they do this, i think that i've addressed it in another thread somewhere, i'm getting tired, and still have many things to do today. Walk number two being the first of those. Anyway briefly it's about not being the one of their group to show weakness and be the one that goes behind the other, it's a simian power structure thing. whatever happened to manners, people are getting more selfish, etc.

KO-KO

As some day it may happen that a victim must be found,
I've got a little list — I've got a little list
Of society offenders who might well be underground,
And who never would be missed — who never would be missed!
There's the pestilential nuisances who write for autographs —
All people who have flabby hands and irritating laughs —
All children who are up in dates, and floor you with 'em flat —
All persons who in shaking hands, shake hands with you like that —
And all third persons who on spoiling tête-á-têtes insist —
They'd none of 'em be missed — they'd none of 'em be missed!

CHORUS

He's got 'em on the list — he's got 'em on the list;
And they'll none of 'em be missed — they'll none of 'em be missed.

KO-KO

There's the nigger serenader[1], and the others of his race,
And the piano-organist — I've got him on the list!
And the people who eat peppermint and puff it in your face,
They never would be missed — they never would be missed!
Then the idiot who praises, with enthusiastic tone,
All centuries but this, and every country but his own;
And the lady from the provinces, who dresses like a guy,
And who "doesn't think she dances, but would rather like to try";
And that singular anomaly, the lady novelist[2]
I don't think she'd be missed — I'm sure she'd not be missed!

CHORUS

He's got her on the list — he's got her on the list;
And I don't think she'll be missed — I'm sure she'll not be missed!

KO-KO

And that Nisi Prius nuisance, who just now is rather rife,
The Judicial humorist — I've got him on the list!
All funny fellows, comic men, and clowns of private life —
They'd none of 'em be missed — they'd none of 'em be missed.
And apologetic statesmen of a compromising kind,
Such as — What d'ye call him — Thing'em-bob, and likewise — Never-mind,
And 'St— 'st— 'st— and What's-his-name, and also You-know-who —
The task of filling up the blanks I'd rather leave to you.
But it really doesn't matter whom you put upon the list,
For they'd none of 'em be missed — they'd none of 'em be missed!

CHORUS

You may put 'em on the list — you may put 'em on the list;
And they'll none of 'em be missed — they'll none of 'em be missed!

[Exeunt CHORUS]

i went into a fairly expensive bike shop the other month and was met by the snooty hipster that worked there. i ask some questions nd he answers with this attitude, i dunno man. i would never buy a bike from someone like that. fuck these peoplee

I know this thread is a joke thread, but here's an actual, pro tip:

The street can also be walked on. You are walking with Zeus by your side, propelled by pure IDM Lazer, and you're gonna let some pitiful humans stop you on the sidewalk? Have some self respect, man. It's like standing on a broken escalator, waiting for it to be repaired. Your parents gave you legs to walk the ultra path of destiny; not cry like a lil' bitch.

Oh I can't fucking stand that. Sometimes, depending on my mood, I just stand still as I approach a group doing that, so that one of them must stop and go single file behind the other.

Archived