IGNORED

Types of people who don't deserve to be alive

zlemflolia

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it goes beyond gender, steak is like bad sex

looks n smells delicious at the outset, but gets chewy, bland & boring by the 2nd bite

if you'r steak is chewy it's not prepared properly or bad quality meat. Gristle should always be cooked enough that it becomes soft and easy to chew.

Jesus, what kinds of steaks are you people having?

Steak, when done right, is fucking amazing.

lol, seriously hey?

Steak is fucking amazing when done proper. Maybe they just need proper beef. I've had beef in countries all over the world and none compare to Texas or Alberta, at least in my experience. I had kobe once and it was also delicious but not my first choice. Different preparation of course.

Have you tried any of that PEI Blue Ribbon Beef? Goddamn that is some good steak. Ranks up there with Alberta beef.

Kobe is delicious, but in its own way - and it's developed for Japanese palates.

quality/type of the meat is ultimately irrelevant if all you're going to do to 'prepare' it is just half-cook it and throw it on a plate. in the end, it's still just a basic-ass chunk of meat. you're not convincing me that that is on par with the flavour of a good biryani, a decent bowl of laksa or even the most basic skewer kebabs.

This the thread where we argue about what people say people should die about and also random off topic points of contention.

Jesus, what kinds of steaks are you people having?

Steak, when done right, is fucking amazing.

lol, seriously hey?

Steak is fucking amazing when done proper. Maybe they just need proper beef. I've had beef in countries all over the world and none compare to Texas or Alberta, at least in my experience. I had kobe once and it was also delicious but not my first choice. Different preparation of course.

Have you tried any of that PEI Blue Ribbon Beef? Goddamn that is some good steak. Ranks up there with Alberta beef.

Kobe is delicious, but in its own way - and it's developed for Japanese palates.

I've not tried the PEI BRB yet.

quality/type of the meat is ultimately irrelevant if all you're going to do to 'prepare' it is just half-cook it and throw it on a plate. in the end, it's still just a basic-ass chunk of meat. you're not convincing me that that is on par with the flavour of a good biryani, a decent bowl of laksa or even the most basic skewer kebabs.

Do you even have tastebuds brah?

=/

But guys, they don't sell Kobe beef outside Japan, how come so many Americans claim to eat it?

Edit: I see you import some of it now, but most of what is sold as Kobe beef is not.

But guys, they don't sell Kobe beef outside Japan, how come so many Americans claim to eat it?

I don't know about Stephen G, but I ate it in Japan.

And usagi, I love you man, but you're wrong as wrong can be.

obama_notbad_ap_636.gif

people who pour a cup from the coffee pot before it's finished brewing

If I may, it's the people who take the last cup beforehand, leaving only a piss-whisper in the pot to simmer on the burner (instead of starting another, you know, like a decent person).

If some tosser's gonna pass the buck on disposing the old filter and grounds and getting a new pot started, I'll rightly and unashamedly let it perc directly in my mug and finish with the perfect indiana jones pot swapback.

obama_notbad_ap_636.gif

I'm not American :cisfor:

^^^people who think everyone from North America is American.

(Although to be fair, Canada and the U.S. have only recently started importing Kobe beef, since 2013 I believe, though might be 2012)

it goes beyond gender, steak is like bad sex

looks n smells delicious at the outset, but gets chewy, bland & boring by the 2nd bite

if you'r steak is chewy it's not prepared properly or bad quality meat. Gristle should always be cooked enough that it becomes soft and easy to chew.

if its beef, then the king is Chateaubriand, with an oldskool medley of vegetables, roasted potatoes, béarnaise and/or truffle sauce

with steak its more from actually eating @ too many steak-houses (like Ruth's Chris & Morton's), to the point where you become desensitized to its charms

the other aspect is you cant get rrrrrockin creamed spinach on this side of the pond, at least not outside London (a serving of Ruth's creamed spinach would be on my last meal menu, so lush you almost wanna fuck it, yeah schexy spinach you'd like that wouldnt you)

Archived