IGNORED

When You Are All Out of F**ks to Give

Joyrex

Niggidy nig nig da nig nig nogg. I always keep enough L's rolled to smoke a thick fog. ₩¥¿¡`żæēÿūg çvžå°₽łø

rip chunky

I wanted to post this in his last crazy thread but alas, I was too late

lol that not wake the neighbours line, my life. If only i din give a fuk about things. i know it's parody, but some clichés.

fml

r jews the moderators of money or wut?

no jus the moderators ;-p

I like to picture chunky being dragged away by MIBs who clap a hand over his mouth just as he's about to reveal a key piece of information about the Jewloominadi control mechanisms.

• 4 years later...

Did anyone find out what happened to this guy and what had driven him to breaking point? He seemed to have lost all hope. He looked old and poor but his clothes were whiter than white so he must have access to a washing machine and decent detergent, not one of these fuckers you see washing their balls in the Ganges. After this video was filmed he may have done something equally stupid and not got so lucky. Interested to find out what his story was and to see if he's aware he was being filmed and ended up on here in gif form.

11 minutes ago, Schlitze said:

Did anyone find out what happened to this guy and what had driven him to breaking point?

He tried listening to All End on vinyl, and couldn't cope with the flips.

i remember when i was going through town with music on, when a huge group of dickheads came cruising past me singing a variation of 'Get Lucky' that went i'm up all night to get some, now i'm up all night to get NONE!

after that i was quietly very pissed off because the track i was listening to was 'irlite (get 0)' by autechre. this was in 2013. now i can't even go into town because of coronavirus.

up your FUCKING freight train joyrex.

Archived