• Last Reply
Guest cult fiction

what a fucking ledge

absolute bants

bet they went for a cheeky nandos after and all

oi oi!

not more n half a munt's trisser that one

sorry i'm an american

As much as i think Cameron is a ham my disgruntlement lies with these old lords. Lord Ashcroft tried to buy tory love with his wealth to get himself inside politics and took offence to the subsequent shunning. I think it's time to get these Lords out of their stupid little chamber and back down the job centre. Corbyn's just recruited Lord Mike who sets fire to curtain's in posh hotels and can't offer any explanation and gets jailed for 8 months. Pomposity takes presidence over logic in the peers world. Get rid of 'em all and put the money back into building better train interiors.

Everybody knows Tories are a bunch of frat boys disguised in suits.

Cameron does a particularly good job disguising it with his whole schoolboy look.

Pig blowjob confirmed (by logic and common sense).

Also, that is really abysmal reporting from the Express and Mail. They seem to be in competition who can be the most trashy and appeal to the most morons (in the absence of NotW). Real pile of shite.

As much as i think Cameron is a ham my disgruntlement lies with these old lords. Lord Ashcroft tried to buy tory love with his wealth to get himself inside politics and took offence to the subsequent shunning. I think it's time to get these Lords out of their stupid little chamber and back down the job centre. Corbyn's just recruited Lord Mike who sets fire to curtain's in posh hotels and can't offer any explanation and gets jailed for 8 months. Pomposity takes presidence over logic in the peers world. Get rid of 'em all and put the money back into building better train interiors.

Yep, pretty much this.

Whilst pretty much all MPs just annoy me, the Lords really are the worst. The house of lords is the proper old boys club, the tyrannical higher echelons of british politics that hold the purse strings and the power.

As an aside;

Boris Johnson was also in the bullingdon club. I wonder if he fucked the same pig carcass?

Exactly

That would be a completely diff story.

well unless it was on some tour the world and eat local delicacies show, then it would be cheered on.

Also, cameron is an evil daftonaut for so many reasons, but a stupid club joining stunt is not something i would bother moaning about. It is marginally entertaining to consider though. "stick your cock in there david" "oh no, i'm not sure if i want to go through with this chaps" "DAVAAD get it in there you munce" .. "HAHAHAH, he actually did it, you're such a twat cameron" /group starts chanting twat and munce and all is well, he got in the club

don't want to take away from Pigface fucking a pig in the mouth, however its interesting here in the states that the true story of George W Bush masturbating in a coffin that sat near the grave-robbed skull of Geronimo during a Skull & Bones initiation ritual never had legs enough to get headlines.

Archived