IGNORED

tsrono / various releases

auxien

• 2 weeks later...

Stick and darreich and spi and wobbe, very glad you're feeling it. Darreich yeah I'm trying to 'clean' some sounds up more but still some noisy stuff works, like u-wave. Stick I'm definitely hoping to find some middle ground between these sort of songs and more upbeat/noisy/dense beats. Thanks for taking the time to come and chat about it :)

• 5 weeks later...

I downloaded it, it will live in my shuffle playlist from now on

the forever shuffle

also i started thinking about those of you in other parts of the world where it's not winter solstice so here's the summer solstice tunes for free as well: https://tsrono.bandcamp.com/album/aestus

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=2181242507 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small]

• 3 months later...

a2585261096_10.jpg

[bandcamp width=350 height=621 album=2213242152 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5]

28:02 of new music. beats and ambient synth lushness and reverb and delay and digital noisiness (if you purchase and get the bonus tracks).

each recorded in one take; eigenlicht was written and recorded in an hour. all variations on a theme inspired by sunrose. unedited except light mastering. listen and share, thanks.

put this out right at a year ago, listened a few days ago for the first time in a while, still proud of it. give it a listen (I think it's on Spotify now too)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

How do you redeem codes aux? Not that it matters I'll pay for it anyway =P

Only option I'm seeing is redeem gift card, but those are 10 digit numbers and your codes are 8. Sorry am bandcamp noob.

Edited by StephenG
  • Like 1

it took me 3 tries to get the link right for it, it's a little strange. go to tsrono.bandcamp.com/yum and it'll give you a prompt to enter one of the codes (just keep trying others if one doesn't work, only a few have been redeemed i think). and obv join mailing list so you can get annoyed by me once every few months when new music comes out (free spam, not just on watmm, but also in your inbox!) :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

everything on my Bandcamp is 100% free (except the CD but it's cheap since shipping is such a bitch) now through the new year, at which point i may be (publicly) taking down some things. if there's something there you like go grab it for posterity's sake. 

https://tsrono.bandcamp.com/

• 2 months later...

made all my digital vinyls free
in case people are stuck at home bored
and want to blast some shit to annoy their SOs/neighbors
or just have massive lonely apocalypse world is over 2020 feels and cries over

might fuck around and throw a new release together this weekend even, who knows

enjoy

https://tsrono.bandcamp.com/

Edited by auxien
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Stickfigger said:

Oooh tsrono watmm edition ,will report back with my thoughts 

just to make clear in case this starts some wild speculation, the special "watmm edition" of this is only available by DM and proof of a blood sacrifice. link above just gets you the regular edition which is still okay.

:emotawesomepm9:

appreciated m8, for track 2 prisma was definitely going for sorta dub delay almost approach but from a different perspective i guess, so the notes get sorta stuck and bounce a little and stuff yeah ?  definitely a bit of an involved listen/serious side of things....trying to get away from that all the time but, well, failing. oh well lol.... glad others are enjoying too, that's what it's out there for ? 

still free download for another few days i guess? will probably put it on spotify/etc here in the next few weeks too.

• 2 weeks later...

hey i've been listening to "emprism" a few days back, and for the second  time just now,

i like it ! especially tracks n°2 and n°5.

Edited by neurone
  • Thanks 1