IGNORED

If you could sucker punch one celebrity and get away with it, who would you choose?

ghOsty

Topic title is pretty much the question...

At the moment, as cliche as it is I'd have to answer Justin Bieber, that fucking "What Do You Mean?" song is damn near inescapable for me lately, and it's terrible. EVERY time I get into my fiance's car it comes on the radio (not her putting it on just on the pop stations) she's even started to joke about it. Then I hear it at work on our damn store playlist multiple times a day unless I'm allowed to take over the speakers... Every time I hear one of his songs I'm just reminded how douchey he is and how punchable his face is.

Anyways... WATMM, who do you want to clock in the face, and why?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kirsten Dunst

That's a unique one, why Kirsten Dunst?

You guys are really forgetting the "why?" aspect of this thread... I mean it's obvious for Trump but for the others, explain yourselves.

Kirsten Dunst

You guys are really forgetting the "why?" aspect of this thread... I mean it's obvious for Trump but for the others, explain yourselves.

Rude. I don't need to explain myself any more than anyone else does. It's just as obvious to me. And speaking of obvious, in a different sense of the word, this thread seemed like pretty obvious Trump hating bait. Not that I don't think the guy is a piece of shit but he's also just a sideshow, and people who think they mean well as they incessantly post about him are just fueling his fire.

Is that you, Rubin?

Kirsten Dunst

Rude. I don't need to explain myself any more than anyone else does. It's just as obvious to me. And speaking of obvious, in a different sense of the word, this thread seemed like pretty obvious Trump hating bait. Not that I don't think the guy is a piece of shit but he's also just a sideshow, and people who think they mean well as they incessantly post about him are just fueling his fire.

Is that you, Rubin?

If you had read my original post, you would see that I did originally ask for the reasons why, and in no way mentioned Trump myself. I made this thread for entertainment not politics... I want to hear why people choose who to punch, that's part of the whole entertainment of the thread rather than just name-dropping.

Besides, sweeptser, you gave a reason, wtf are you so offended about?

nuff said

evanpetersbellomag3821.jpg

evan-evan-thomas-peters-27631293-500-375

6xyHvh1.jpg

If you had read my original post, you would see that I did originally ask for the reasons why, and in no way mentioned Trump myself. I made this thread for entertainment not politics... I want to hear why people choose who to punch, that's part of the whole entertainment of the thread rather than just name-dropping.

Besides, sweeptser, you gave a reason, wtf are you so offended about?

Fair enough, that may have been my misunderstanding in which case mea culpa, I am just getting real sick of seeing his name everywhere, and the "Explain yourselves" alongside the "obvious" made me wonder whether you were baiting for a rolling Trump.

Archived