IGNORED

Two Thousand and Sixteen: The Thread

Joyrex

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean pollution is a crisis, warming is debatable.

if you're a moron

what do you mean what wising up? by that you mean that they'll hide draconian laws in climate change bills and that people arent aware of that?

If by wising up you mean climate change claims are a hoax maybe read the study you linked which they admit climate change is a huge challenge for future generations

or maybe its something only you know about in which case you are an asshole for being so vague and not telling us what the fuck is going on with the world

if you're a moron

Interesting that you consider highly intelligent and extremely experienced scientists morons.

if you're a moron

I used to be this hardline too, until I found out they were altering the data to fit their hoped for outcome and that we've actually been in a cooling trend for the last 18 years, after that it's been one thing after another, like who's invested in the carbon trading hubs and further statistical faking and reporting shenanigans. I've come out the other side rather more skepitical. Al Gore promised that the artic would be ice free by now, there's more polar bears than ever, heh.

Population is the crisis, this is not debatable, and it drives everything else, like the savage destruction of nature and her bounties, from over fishing, deforestation, and yes, pollution. Some argue the science will find a way line with population, but in the meantime everything is being gobbled up, and it's not a hoped for future of mine to be sucking on protein paste out of a tube whilst resident in my government allocated rat box in the sky.

- Quit smoking. I'm no "hardcore" smoker but I just lack of motivation. Feeling more and more ridiculous because of this. Hope that resolution will last 'til 2017.

- Get my driving license.

- Grow up. I realized not so long ago I'm still thinking like I did when I was 16 or so, escaping my responsabilities, no getting anything done, being afraid of doing the simplest things. Gonna change everything because I'm getting sick of that state of mind. Fingers crossed !

Also : happy new year WATMM :)

Population is the crisis, this is not debatable, and it drives everything else, like the savage destruction of nature and her bounties, from over fishing, deforestation, and yes, pollution.

Amen, I'm more worried about the worlds population explosion than climate change (which is probably linked anyway)

Population is the crisis, this is not debatable, and it drives everything else, like the savage destruction of nature and her bounties, from over fishing, deforestation, and yes, pollution.

Amen, I'm more worried about the worlds population explosion than climate change (which is probably linked anyway)

im more worried about the fact that i am pissing out of my ass, 2016 is off to a great start

2016 goals:

- keep doing well in school

- find a design internship/job

- eat/drink better... I've been doing well on cutting out soda and fast food lately, i plan to keep it up

- be more active, dad gave me his bike he doesn't use anymore looking forward to getting back into cycling when it's warmer

- continue getting back into making music regularly

No New Year's resolutions per se, but I'm still contemplating a permanent move out of Alaska.

Looks like a promising year for the gaming industry. Other than that, might be time to end my 12.5 year streak of FL Studio and pick up Max/MSP as my new music production tool. I'm sure it's quite a leap, but I have to move out of this stagnation somehow.

Archived