IGNORED

A peek into the future: OTHERKIN

YO303

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so what aboriginal peoples and stuff believe in this right??? only thing is if you were aboriginal you'd probably be a shity animal like DUNG BEETLE etc. Just probability-wise because they take into account all species not just the cool ones

heres an example of the opposite of a dogkin which is a humankin (or an animal pretending to be a human)

or is it a human dogkin, the lines are so fucking blurred right now i dont know anymore

e4d54bde4ed486ea753c9500db25c933.jpg

I am an autogynephilic polyamorous pansexual trans-koala so that means I can only eat eucalyptus and smoke mad menthols to rebel against my upper middle class trans-upper class trans-jellyfish parents and it feels so right. Pls play along with me and hang out in this tree.

what if humanity is just chimps being humankin and the real human race became extinct long time ago, its a theory no one wants to confront but i have texan brass balls(TBB) #teachthecontroversy

This is what you get when you refuse to teach anthropology in public schools.

Humans sure are creative little creatures, aren't they.

heres an example of the opposite of a dogkin which is a humankin (or an animal pretending to be a human)

or is it a human dogkin, the lines are so fucking blurred right now i dont know anymore

e4d54bde4ed486ea753c9500db25c933.jpg

One of my favourite things ever on sesame street any TV show -

I dislike these YouTube channels with some smug white dude ranting about how dumb something is for 15 minutes. It saddens me that some of these channels have so many followers. How many people out there want nothing more after work/school than to curl up with YouTube and listen to some condescending asshole talk shit at them? It's like the Republican talk radio starter pack.

Essentially what Maddox did - only in text form, and about everything.

maddox has a youtube channel now

never liked that prick.

anyway, the world is always changing, always will, you don't have to get into shit you don't like, but you do have an obligation to yourself to at least try to understand why/how it has come about. otherwise you will become like your cranky old relos who rave about Jews and vaccines.

so what aboriginal peoples and stuff believe in this right??? only thing is if you were aboriginal you'd probably be a shity animal like DUNG BEETLE etc. Just probability-wise because they take into account all species not just the cool ones

fucking lol. dung beetle anal scene flashing through my mind haha

probbably has to do with the antromorphization of wolves, mouses, dinosaurs etc by cartoon makers

I like ragnar's point. It's similar to people who say they remember their past lives and it's always something impressive like Napoleon's concubine , not a shit shoveler who died from fart fumes at 30.

Everyone's a 'cool' animal like a wolf or a fox. Though I do seem to remember a possible troll who claimed to be slugkin.

I like ragnar's point. It's similar to people who say they remember their past lives and it's always something impressive like Napoleon's concubine , not a shit shoveler who died from fart fumes at 30.

Everyone's a 'cool' animal like a wolf or a fox. Though I do seem to remember a possible troll who claimed to be slugkin.

well if you suck even in your escapist fantasies you might just end yourself

Archived