IGNORED

A peek into the future: OTHERKIN

YO303

Uh not really. In that case the only dissonance is with other people's idea of how genetic patterns form a group identity. I have quite a few biracial friends and they don't make up weird stories to make themselves seem more special. Well actually one of them used to talk about koalas in an otherkin kind of way, but that is far from the weirdest thing he's said.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first of all all of those people want to be special thats why they appeared on that video

and second of all, look at the fat guy with glasses, wants to be known as a mexican american, give me a break what does that even mean? wear a sombrero while eating a hot dog? he is mexicanamericankin

who nows, being ethnically ambiguous (aka the future ) is probably one of the best things to be in this world atm, specially in the USA

yeah. it's great for many reasons, good for the genes, good for health, good for helping impede the ability to impose artificial groups on people.

it's a weird thing with identity politics, it's supposedly all about reducing discrimination and prejudice, and firmly believes that racial groupings are just social constructs (which is mostly correct) and so the prejudice that arises out of them is also artificial. but at the end of the day it mostly just seems to reinforce ideas of racial identity, which surely is the exact opposite of what it should be about?

first of all all of those people want to be special thats why they appeared on that video

and second of all, look at the fat guy with glasses, wants to be known as a mexican american, give me a break what does that even mean? wear a sombrero while eating a hot dog? he is mexicanamericankin

1.) Either that or they just wanted to express how frustrating/alienating it is being treated like an outsider just because your parents were from 2 different ethnic backgrounds.

2.) Yeah that was a pretty weird statement, I don't understand where that guy is coming from.

the correct term is Amexikin you ignorant cisethnic shitlord

Is it more difficult to be a really good looking mixed race person or a butt ugly white person? We answer these questions and many more at 11.

1.) Either that or they just wanted to express how frustrating/alienating it is being treated like an outsider just because your parents were from 2 different ethnic backgrounds.

2.) Yeah that was a pretty weird statement, I don't understand where that guy is coming from.

What if your parents hate eachother? What if they always hated you? Those are actual problems but they aren't progressive enough, so you just gotta deal and roll with it.

the correct term is Amexikin you ignorant cisethnic shitlord
coolfreaks.watmm.com

feels like we live in a time of radical individualism

always caring about the 'self' - a story they have been given by their society about who they are

perhaps caring too much about the 'self' which leads to nothing productive on a collective level

feels like we live in a time of radical individualism

always caring about the 'self' - a story they have been given by their society about who they are

perhaps caring too much about the 'self' which leads to nothing productive on a collective level

well coming out of left field and saying I'm a rainbow styrofoam park bench chipmunk is at least pointing out the absurdity of it whether self-aware or not

Interesting and certainly amusing. The lengths that humans will go in order to find themselves and find (or create) their 'us' and 'them' will never cease to amaze me. Keep being fucking weird forever, humanity.

sent from a tippytappy flatpad

• 2 weeks later...

never known a cat to get piercings and be interested in anime pillows, but w/e.

i wonder if she instinctively buries her shit and eats animal brains for taurine? that would be cool

we just need our first legally recognized dragonborne president so all this humankin/otherkin tension can disappear and be healed like obama did for (intrahuman) racial tension

and you guys can stop being racist pieces'a shit

never known a cat to get piercings and be interested in anime pillows, but w/e.

i wonder if she instinctively buries her shit and eats animal brains for taurine? that would be cool

Good one. She's not about logic though, she's about privilege and triggered and tumblr. Brings to mind an interesting point though, perhaps in the future the crazy cat collecting ladies will instead be the cat.

Being a minority does not mean your life wasn't cushy and you aren't inventing a struggle narrative for yourself. In fact, in my personal interactions, that's been the case more often than not. But nobody wants to be the guy that points it out at a party or anything. Remember, people. Class, not race. Jesus.

Edit: Watch Minority Of None. Jesus Fucking Christ.

Archived