IGNORED

What do you look for in members of the gender[s] to which you find yourself most attracted?

doublename

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone who can laugh at themselves and my fuckwittery. someone who appreciates exploring different musical avenues.

more importantly, someone with a nice set 'o jugs and a butt that's just screaming 'spank me'

delet... is my favorite gender.

Depends on if they listen to EvoAva or not. If not then they end up looking like a regular old delet to me. ,as opposed to a pretty delet.

let me tell you i've been with a lot of regular old delets

well for one I know all you... Blanks... love to catch them all. Let me tell you, if you keep up with your greedy ways, as with all those of your Blank race, then you'll catch more than just other genders..

STD's, I'm talking about stds.

StephenG, 4 out of 5. Good joke!

WHAT YOU SAYIN BOUT MY HERITAGE
DON'T YOU COME WALKIN IN HERE LIKE YOU OWN THE WORLD AND MY PROUD BLANKONIAN RACE

BRIS
BITCH

*clicks fingers sassily and drops mic*

*waits till blank leaves and quiety states* "yeah that's right walk away"

*Then walks over, takes the mic, realizes it's one of those super expensive ones, makes bank on it, and becomes part of the 1%*

WHO HAS THE LAST LAUGH NOW?!

i'll get back to answering this question when i'll actually start dating. i've been such a contradictionary person the last decade or so, hating the person i was that i was unable to attach myself to a person of the other gender, that i don't have an answer right now.

she has to smell nice though. i think that's the most important one

Archived