IGNORED

Post your theories

YO303

The New World Order is intentionally making people think it's okay to be weak physically and in the mind so when the day comes that they intentionally crash the world markets and when riots and looting are at an all time high, no one will be able to fight back against the police state that is coming.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The human species is incapable of a sustainable environment since we evolved as a group of animals that would use up all resources in an area and then move to another one.

that's the plot to independence day

The human species is incapable of a sustainable environment since we evolved as a group of animals that would use up all resources in an area and then move to another one.

That's not true. We can use technology to ensure constant production of resources in a single spot. Also, proper farming practices are sustainable.

I actually theorize that most agriculture will move to small communities once the technology becomes accessible. As it stands now, most people could use computers and artificial environments to grow most if not all the food they need. It's just a matter of altering the behaviors, but people are slowly adopting this concept.

Well, with all of the evidence we have right now, it is true. Otherwise we wouldn't be having this crisis. However, I agree that our consumption of resources should hit equilibrium, but will it? History disagrees.

That's not true. We can use technology to ensure constant production of resources in a single spot. Also, proper farming practices are sustainable.

I actually theorize that most agriculture will move to small communities once the technology becomes accessible. As it stands now, most people could use computers and artificial environments to grow most if not all the food they need. It's just a matter of altering the behaviors, but people are slowly adopting this concept.

Well, with all of the evidence we have right now, it is true. Otherwise we wouldn't be having this crisis. However, I agree that our consumption of resources should hit equilibrium, but will it? History disagrees.

Fortunately nature tends to push us in the direction of behaving in the way that best secures are ability to survive effectively. It's just a matter of getting the necessary concepts into the global consciousness which is happening thanks to the internet.

Pre-internet history and history after the arrival of the internet are difficult to compare in my opinion. The amount of change is so drastic. Look even now, the things that we are struggling with, they are relics of an old model of being. The old skin is being slowly sloughed off. I'm an optimist though. Maybe I'm too optimistic.

Post you theories about whatever, life, the universe, the jews, post them here, discuss them with the community lol

in reality this thread is an excuse to post this theory i have about how the mainstream media brainwashed people who use the internet into thinking being nerd is cool when in reality is not, but this delusion helps movie studios to sell tickers for "nerdy" movies like the avengers because its "cool nerdy movie")DO YOU THINK ROBER DJ IS A NERD?, THAT MAN IS AN ALPHA MALE FOOTBALL WATCHING LUMBERJACK, CAN YOU IMAGINE THIS MAN ROBERT DOWNING JUNIOR WORSHIPING ANOTHER MAN LIKE NERD ON REDDIT WORSHIP ROBER DOWNING HE LOLS AT YOU BECAUSE YOU MADE HIM RICH AGAIN HAHAHAING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK"), its okay to be an "open nerd" now, but think about this, these "nerds" where do they spend most of the time??, on fucking netflix bing watching shit shows like arrow, i bet you these people are stuck in this virtual mall and all they do is consume shit that is "nerdy" like doctor who, i mean have you seen an episode of this piece of crap? how the fuck is this even liked? its one of the worst made things, its soap opera level of intelligence but for people who claim to be "nerd" or whatever, if all these nerd were with it and smart they would use the internet to learn as much as they can about everything there is to learn but they watch a million shit sci-fi shows that are just unwatchable

(@-@)

The f*ck is this? Trish like fish, is that you?

investigate 311

311 is code for KKK.

It is also the code for Depressive Disorders Not Otherwise Specified in the DSM-IV.

I think that pretty much speaks for itself.

3rd%20Eye%20Pyramid.jpg

With the help of wim hof we gonna master the power of placebo and cure most things with the mind. Not a theory really just a prediction based on my faith in the wim hof method, but we need to listen to what he and the scientists who are studying him have to say and not dismiss him like hes some new age homeopathic snake oil salesman

wim hoff, google that man

I am obsessed with dreams atm, the other day I had the most realistic dream I can remember and now i want to know how the brain can re-create these amazing very realistic experiences

Your life is a dream. Your dreams are the real life.

https://youtu.be/7fGm_jg45To

My theory is that Star Trek: The Next Generation is actual reality, and this world we live in where it seems that TNG is just a TV show is only a holodeck program within the Enterprise, in fact a holodeck program run by no one but the holodeck as it cycles off before it is in need again, simply a dream cycle it runs to amuse itself and improve its own capabilities.

investigate 311

*investigates*

conclusion: y u made me do dis? :catsuicide:

as 311's biggest living fan, modey will be sad to hear of your disappointment.

anyway, you went down the wrong rabbithole, mayne

*dances*

although i slightly disagree as far as like, I liked the aesthetics of video games but in retrospect they were kind of horribly masochistic gameplay-wise? And I mostly liked the music anyway. So I made music. Even if I made a game today it would have to be some kind of non-game like that caveman game for PS1

what I'm sayin is you should try to not fuck around so much and figure out what it is that you like about stupid random interest, because I dunno how many things in life are just innately awesome, it's usually more the aesthetics or the theme or something

Yeah that was the point I was trying to get at. I think if you go deep enough you'll figure out what was cool about it. Problem is, you have to be aware enough to even try to suss it out. And also, you kind of have to geek out on the right shit. If you geek out on something a million other people are geeking out on, your chances of finding some cool shit are a lot lower, because people smarter and more perceptive may have already found it. Which isn't to say you can't find something tangentially related that's still got some uncharted territory to it... basically I'm saying, do your nerd thing, but keep an eye out and do your homework to find things that are related to your goals, think about how the thing you're doing is really benefitting your life or what's cool about it, and trust your gut (within reason).

I am obsessed with dreams atm, the other day I had the most realistic dream I can remember and now i want to know how the brain can re-create these amazing very realistic experiences

The same way your brain creates reality while you're awake, pretty much (just using memories, rather than sensory input).

There as a direct link between the decline of the Star Trek franchise (and the ascendency of the Star Wars franchise) and the decline of western civilization.

Archived