IGNORED

Trackermatte "Ná"

A lot of stuff going on with the drum programming on here, unconventional and knocks hard af. 0:25 - 0:50 sounds like a UFO crash landing in progress until it transitions into something super chill like the opposite of 9/11. Love it.

sweet cover

Yeah.

Beats the promo art:

6ddd06a.jpg

i've had so much fun making these tracks. they were all made between periods of intense hardware work/noodling (for RS material) so it's 100% software/tracker/sample worship lunacy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey burglar I've seen u mention physical releases coming up soon, will this be one of them or is it a secret? :)

Love the album, it will prevent me vegetating at work tomoz!

Thats terrific news! And thanks :) There are several physical items planned, some of which are already finished.

Most of them are rolando releases. This one is not slated for physical release but there are other plans.

I think this might be your best work yet, really good stuff.

Mastering is nice, the beats sounds different than previous trackermatte releases (did you use/do something different?). The bass sits really nicely in the mix, nice amount of punchiness etc. Hawt!

Will be listening with the missus to it later tonight (shes also a big fan btw).

Thank you for releasing this! =)

Archived