xxx

Z_B_Z

wake

Kcinsu

so much love for this place eternally,

thanks Master Rex for

lots of wonderful memories......

Akkad

I checked Leah's blog on a whim a while back.. it has been deleted. However, she on twitter, I just now learned (@leahface)

good to know :spiteful:

wailing

(e)

jazz

Night

Pie

Rules

The Surrealist

quite good

lol

Texas

Simplex Grinnell

Philie T

Theocide

McGriff

Mr Salads

Zaphod

project 168

flahbulb

delet speek

Leah

Kaini

Weed

Tauboo

Hoodie

Charlie Brown

xxx

Z_B_Z

wake

Kcinsu

thanks Master Rex for

Akkad

I just biked in to say everyone needs to get jazzb8, jot it down, smoke a pipe in a space helmet, drink some fucking ice water with ice, hand out in secrete, do a backflip on a spike, carry a ghost up a mountain, grow a baobab out of their head, masturbate their penis, get fucked by essines' beard, eat a batcock, come stupid hard, bust through drywall, have a 14" sweatpants boner, burlap, be quite vomiting at some tracks, watch the ride prikface, nigh-yeet, dog that, figure out what kind of cat is that?, tetris on cellphone at dinner table, discover whether that facility near montauk has something to do with it, explode an atomic bomb in the sea even though it might cause a chain reaction and destroy the world but do it anyway, and all you cunts better do it for the rush, the adaptation, and the general backwardness of the act.

wailing

(e)

jazz

Night

Pie

Rules

The Surrealist

quite good

lol

Texas

Simplex Grinnell

Philie T

Theocide

McGriff

Mr Salads

Zaphod

project 168

flahbulb

delet speek

Leah

Kaini

Weed

Tauboo

Hoodie

Charlie Brown

xxx

Z_B_Z

wake

Kcinsu

thanks Master Rex for

Akkad

I just biked in to say everyone needs to get jazzb8, jot it down, smoke a pipe in a space helmet, drink some fucking ice water with ice, hand out in secrete, do a backflip on a spike, carry a ghost up a mountain, grow a baobab out of their head, masturbate their penis, get fucked by essines' beard, eat a batcock, come stupid hard, bust through drywall, have a 14" sweatpants boner, burlap, be quite vomiting at some tracks, watch the ride prikface, nigh-yeet, dog that, figure out what kind of cat is that?, tetris on cellphone at dinner table, discover whether that facility near montauk has something to do with it, explode an atomic bomb in the sea even though it might cause a chain reaction and destroy the world but do it anyway, and all you cunts better do it for the rush, the adaptation, and the general backwardness of the act.

It's working

wailing

(e)

jazz

Night

Pie

Rules

The Surrealist

quite good

lol

Texas

Simplex Grinnell

Philie T

Theocide

McGriff

Mr Salads

Zaphod

project 168

flahbulb

delet speek

Leah

Kaini

Weed

Tauboo

Hoodie

Charlie Brown

xxx

Z_B_Z

wake

Kcinsu

thanks Master Rex for

Akkad

It's working

i'm wolfing out

wailing

(e)

jazz

Heat

Pie

Rules

The Surrealist

quite good

lol

Texas

Simplex Grinnell

Philie T

Theocide

McGriff

Mr Salads

Zaphod

project 168

flahbulb

delet speek

Leah

Kaini

Weed

Tauboo

Hoodie

Charlie Brown

xxx

Z_B_Z

wake

Kcinsu

thanks Master Rex for

Akkad

fixt

when was the last time this place made a meme?

o shit .. it's :datboi:

I hope this is in jest because the fact that this place rallied around a global lowest common demoniantor piece of shit forced meme disappoint and disgusts me

FUCKING NIGHT!

thanks for the add on Salv! Brilliant....

It's so obviously HEAT - how is this even in debate?

night

where's that Venn diagram of heat/night/nyeet...

wailing

(e)

jazz

Night

Pie

Rules

The Surrealist

quite good

lol

Texas

Simplex Grinnell

Philie T

Theocide

McGriff

Mr Salads

Zaphod

project 168

flahbulb

delet speek

Leah

Kaini

Weed

Tauboo

Hoodie

Charlie Brown

xxx

Z_B_Z

wake

Kcinsu

thanks Master Rex for

Akkad

Edited for non-relevant memes (to the best of my recollection - remember, I'm an old fart now)

wailing

(e)

jazz

Night

Pie

Rules

The Surrealist

quite good

lol

Texas

Simplex Grinnell

Philie T

Theocide

McGriff

Mr Salads

Zaphod

project 168

flahbulb

delet speek

Leah

Kaini

Weed

Tauboo

Hoodie

Charlie Brown

xxx

Z_B_Z

wake

Kcinsu

thanks Master Rex for

Akkad

Edited for non-relevant memes (to the best of my recollection - remember, I'm an old fart now)

wassup Clitmaster G

wailing

(e)

jazz

Night

Pie

Rules

The Surrealist

quite good

lol

Texas

Simplex Grinnell

Philie T

Theocide

McGriff

Mr Salads

Zaphod

project 168

flahbulb

delet speek

Leah

Kaini

Weed

Tauboo

Hoodie

Charlie Brown

xxx

Z_B_Z

wake

Kcinsu

thanks Master Rex for

Akkad

wassup Clitmaster G

LOL, that's beno, you nonce

Archived