IGNORED

What will President Trump disclose ....

YO303

If he's true to his campaign, then a lot of people should be going on trial soon, but let's be real. He hired corrupt people to advise him, so he's likely going to be another political hack.

I'm not sure what he'll even do, even if he'll do anything. He's flipped flopped on so many issues even while campaigning and plus even a sizable chunk of the republicans in congress will probably block so many of his plans that he can't even do anything without an executive order.

I'm sure he won't be reckless enough to disclose anything that can impact our national security, though. I'm pretty certain he takes this more seriously than Twitter.

"Edward Snowden, the man at the heart of the NSA information leaks, is nothing but a “traitor” — and America ought to recreate history in dealing with him, real estate mogul Donald Trump said on a “Fox & Friends” interview.

In other words, execute him, Mr. Trump implied.

“I think Snowden is a terrible threat, I think he’s a terrible traitor, and you know what we used to do in the good old days when we were a strong country — you know what we used to do to traitors, right?” Trump said, Politico reported.

“Well, you killed them, Donald,” said fill-in host, Eric Bolling.

Mr. Trump’s response: Well, he is damaging America.

“This guy is really doing damage to this country, and he’s also making us look like dopes,” he said, Politico reported. "

How long until his cocaine habit gets outed?

This guy has to have a closet full of skeletons

his skeletons are out. nobody cared. women are this man's drug.

When the man was young every night he was probably on a quarter million worth of coke while screwing 5 women at once. I don't believe it for a second that he never took a sip of alcohol or tried any kind of drug.

How long until his cocaine habit gets outed?

This guy has to have a closet full of skeletons

his skeletons are out. nobody cared. women are this man's drug.

Yea, I can guarantee there will be more scandals with this douche.

will Mark Burnett's tape of Drumpf saying the N word find its way into the public eventually? I don't know his political leanings, but being worth $450 million he certainly doesn't need the cash. But that tape went up in value exponentially to those that oppose Drumpf, possibly exceeding the liability insurance Burnett cited as a reason not to release it?

So here's what I don't get... so that moron, Assange, leaked all kinds of shit about Clinton which put her in a bad situation. I don't know if it actually had any influence on the outcome of the election, but why would you leak stuff that puts the only glimpse of a hope of the country in a bad position and which then puts the loose cannon in charge?

I must be missing something...

So here's what I don't get... so that moron, Assange, leaked all kinds of shit about Clinton which put her in a bad situation. I don't know if it actually had any influence on the outcome of the election, but why would you leak stuff that puts the only glimpse of a hope of the country in a bad position and which then puts the loose cannon in charge?

Assange is helping Putin.

I think originally, Russia saw him as a pushover president that wouldn't intervene with Syria, but when he dissed the parents of a dead Muslim soldier, they began to see him as psychologically unfit and had a bit of buyer's remorse. 

A lot of Americans, and Trump supporters as well, have a short attention span, and maybe not the best grip on complicated subjects. They understand stuff like:

Hillary deleted emails

Bill Clinton cheated on her

Trump grabbed women's pussies

When you get into stuff like funneling money thru different organizations, money laundering and tax regulations in Panama, NSA spying and what is or isn't legal, Hillary not being charged for a crime. They tuned out, everyone had already made up their minds. We already forgot pussygate, or that Trump's people were in contact with Russia for the previous 5 years, etc etc.

I don't think how that's how they saw it, and I don't think it's entirely fair to say it's just that people are dumb and so of course...

This is kinda our fault.

I mean, let's not be shy here: Hillary is as corrupt as they come. She really does symbolize everything that's wrong with politics. The WL was (finally) the chickens coming home to roost. She earned every lick of it.

Now, Assange happens to be an opportunistic and duplicitous worm, who won't come clean about his allegiances and motivations (besides "truth, freedom and democracy" lol) and so yeah fuck him.

Anyway, the DNC brought this on themselves. Blaming Trump supporters for their short attention span will simply ensure that we lefties never have to get our act together.

Yeah, it's true. Hillary was an awful candidate and she almost won. Imagine if the candidate wasn't so fucking terrible. I'm partly happy that we didn't get another political elite family, but I think that is exactly what Trumps family will morph into. If he puts any of his kid in the administration...

a recent interview with assange below when asked a similar questions he is very vague about it, as with a few other answers about trump. interesting interview anyhow

With Alex Jones whispering in President Trump's ear it is highly likely that some top secret stuff will be disclosed by President Trump

My money is on some 9/11 stuff

He doesn't have the balls to, even if there is stuff. Though TBH Alex Jones is a fucking snake oil salesman.

Worst case scenario is Trump starts spilling every goddamn classified and sensitive military operation and program in existence and gets Russian, China and any other competing military closer to the closing tech gaps.

Archived