IGNORED

waifu AI in a jar

andihow

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At first I'd be quick to judge, but on second thought as long increases overall happiness of dokushindansei I reckon it couldn't be a bad thing. I wouldn't use one personally, but I wouldn't rule out the potential mental health benefits either.

Maybe it's one of those pieces of tech that initially get scorned by the West but then become normalized within the next few decades.

At first I'd be quick to judge, but on second thought as long increases overall happiness of dokushindansei I reckon it couldn't be a bad thing. I wouldn't use one personally, but I wouldn't rule out the potential mental health benefits either.

Maybe it's one of those pieces of tech that initially get scorned by the West but then become normalized within the next few decades.

like fancy computerized toilets

like fancy computerized toilets

One of the highlights of my time in Japan, the butt spray thing on high setting is good times, man.

I don't understand why he looks so woebegone.

His life is obviously full of happiness and joy and blackness and thoughts of death.

Nothing dissolves the fear of death like a holographic Barbie doll for adult men.

Archived