Join WATMM Now!

Register and Subscribe now for as little 3.00 USD for one year to gain Supporting Member access. We also have other subscription packages to choose from that grant you extra abilities and features.

By joining and subscribing, you are helping support the forums, as well enable us to add new features and enhancements (and maintain them).

Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Domino Set

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nenlow66

Nenlow66

Recently Joined

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • 5 topics
  • Joined 13-October 15

Posted 03 January 2017 - 03:13 PM

Anyone aware of any sets/recordings similar to the Domino set? Been listening to this set a lot (especially after a few drinks); strikes me as white hot and atypical of other output. Especially parts 2 and 3 in the YouTube chop.

#2 amad

amad

Recently Joined

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • 3 topics
  • Joined 25-March 15

Posted 03 January 2017 - 06:56 PM

You mean, other sets from Oversteps tour which sound specifically like Domino, or any other Oversteps tour set? If the second, there's Melbourne and Amsterdam in amazing quality.

Also, someone recently posted a higher quality recording of Domino, from a source different than the YT one. Have you already checked it out?

#3 Nenlow66

Nenlow66

Recently Joined

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • 5 topics
  • Joined 13-October 15

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:03 PM

You mean, other sets from Oversteps tour which sound specifically like Domino, or any other Oversteps tour set? If the second, there's Melbourne and Amsterdam in amazing quality.

Also, someone recently posted a higher quality recording of Domino, from a source different than the YT one. Have you already checked it out?

Thanks...will look for M and A; and the higher quality D set.

#4 amad

amad

Recently Joined

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • 3 topics
  • Joined 25-March 15

Posted 04 January 2017 - 07:42 AM

I have all of them. PM me and i'll dropbox them for you.

#5 Obel

Obel

Raughing

• Supporting Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,728 posts
  • 57 topics
  • Joined 17-April 06
  • PSN:LFTBLNK
  • XBOX360:Vitriolic

Posted 05 January 2017 - 02:32 AM

Haven't found a better recording of an Oversteps show than Domino. It's just raw and full of energy where others seem to be really dry and lifeless, I've listened to it probably over a hundred times at this point.