IGNORED

The Sweater Guy

ghOsty

what a funny looking guy :biggrin:

He looks EXACTLY like how a guy with this type of hobby should look. lol

also... until these pictures I didn't know short sleeve sweaters were a thing.

Also, Nate Silvers brother?

Son of Adam Bohman imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKvCxaixheY

What in the name of all things good and pure did I just watch?! The look of pure anguish and pain on his face is well beyond any guitarists 'solo-O-face'

It's like he was pushing out an impacted turd of sounds

Fuckin' lush

Also, Nate Silvers brother?

Son of Adam Bohman imo

What in the name of all things good and pure did I just watch?! The look of pure anguish and pain on his face is well beyond any guitarists 'solo-O-face'

It's like he was pushing out an impacted turd of sounds

Fuckin' lush

"You can never be 100 per cent certain what you’re going to get from an Adam Bohman performance. You might see him coaxing tiny acoustic tones and textures from a tabletop of bric-a-brac and junk; reading a cut-up of found texts incorporating snatches of Chinese takeaway menus and TV screenplays; or telling a long and convoluted joke that gets more doggedly hilarious with every passing minute. But these recordings from 1977–2010 show that, throughout his whole career, the tape recorder – and, specifically, the art of tape collage – has been a constant."

So I learned on Facebook today, that a friend of a college acquaintance is in the same knitting group as this guy. Apparently he's a really nice dude.

a friend of a college acquaintance, eh? distant enough to be safe, but close enough to have similar network. guessing you did something technical at uni/college? ;-p

• 7 months later...

Archived