IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

In the highly unlikely scenario that Paul Verhoeven gets to respond to your remark, my bet would be that he'd laugh hysterically. As if any other president would imply not living in a Paul Verhoeven movie... XD

I so want to see Trump in the general elections. And the debates, will Trump be prepped for talking about actual issues or is he just going the lowest common denominator route and go to a dick measuring contest and whatever else stupid comes to his vacuous mind to rile up his equally vacuous supporters. The GOP meltdown is delicious to watch. It's their own damn fault.

These uneducated products of incest are living in a dream world. (Warning: Contains infamous WW2 references)

[youtubehd]wX1XSzteV94[/youtubehd]

Edited by ambermonk

I find it interesting that those that are most opposed to "big government" leans towards authoritarianism in their leaders. They think Putin is a good example of a good leader and love Trump. The cognitive dissonance is strong in them.

I find it interesting that those that are most opposed to "big government" leans towards authoritarianism in their leaders. They think Putin is a good example of a good leader and love Trump. The cognitive dissonance is strong in them.

Or even Kim Jong-Un for that matter. Gotta love the irony.

I remember something about Putin even praising Trump a few months back, if only to encourage him to become Prez and run this country into the ground in the long run. We all know Putin's no fool.

Or even Kim Jong-Un for that matter. Gotta love the irony.

I remember something about Putin even praising Trump a few months back, if only to encourage him to become Prez and run this country into the ground in the long run. We all know Putin's no fool.

Yeah there's a similar and baffling irony when it comes to loud right-wingers who are vehemently anti-government yet very apologetic and pro-police and pro-military. There's always been those who support lavish and inefficient defense spending yet bitched about food stamp, arts spending, or environmentalist programs (which are tiny expenditures by comparison) but since 9/11 the hypocrisy has been a core trait. And no with Trump they are literally cheering a man who insults them as a voter base and touts his corrupt record. The more liberal tolerant, anti-spending across the board Ron Pauls of the GOP have essentially been pushed out. Even Cruz, who has expressed support for Snowden and is against the NSA expanding, has now have to deal with a candidate like Trump who openly supports the NSA being more intrusive then they'd even tried publicly.

Granted, there are libertarians and true anti-government right-wingers who are openly anti-war and/or off the grid survivalists who mind their own business but those aren't voting for Trump or even Cruz in huge numbers. The Tea Party as a concept/trend has really co-opted that wing of the conservatives, pushed out the more intellectual paleoconservatives and demonized the moderates, and in the process wrecked the GOP...Trump is the blowback from that movement.

yeah, if anything, this will help him be more popular. he'll just use it to support his idea of closing off parts of the internet. or maybe the church of scientology will lobby behind him considering now they've both been anonymous targets

You'd be surprised how many of my fellow Alaskans are sick of hearing about her. Still sucks what happened to Todd though - I don't wish that on anyone.

early results from Florida make it look like Sanders will get his ass handed to him, a difficult job getting more difficult for him. in the exit polls Clinton is ahead in Ohio, tied in Illinois.

Kasich going to win one of these things for a change as well (Ohio), important the other guys keep picking up the odd state to keep Trump's delegate count down.

Edited by caze