IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

I dunno if I'd go that far. Childish, certainly. Any grown human who can't stand criticism is a child. However, if you talk shit about your boss and your boss finds out, they're likely to react to it. We've all had bosses who can't handle it and would react like that, I know I have.

I dunno if I'd go that far. Childish, certainly. Any grown human who can't stand criticism is a child. However, if you talk shit about your boss and your boss finds out, they're likely to react to it. We've all had bosses who can't handle it and would react like that, I know I have.

Yes, but when you're the president of the united states, you have a little more accountability than the boss at the 24 hour print shop.

And from this article in the Washington Post:

"Now that social media guidance has been clarified, the Department and its bureaus should resume Twitter engagement as normal this weekend.”

That is some straight up NK style media management.

alternative facts 

Funny how she pulls the victim card towards the end after dodging his question. "The press are being mean! They need to stop!" She takes after her master doesn't she.

When Trumplets don't agree with facts, they can simply slap the "Fake News" button. Tempted to quote A Few Good Men.

Yes, but when you're the president of the united states, you have a little more accountability than the boss at the 24 hour print shop.

And from this article in the Washington Post:

"Now that social media guidance has been clarified, the Department and its bureaus should resume Twitter engagement as normal this weekend.”

I agree that it's shitty and shady, and Trump comes off like a little bitch handling it like that. However calling it full on North Korea is a stretch imo. We're not talking about the freedom of the press, we're talking about official government agencies relating with citizens. If they'd been posting pro-Republican shit (even if factual, as some of their seemingly pro-liberal RTs were), it would be out of line to some degree or another. I'm all for nailing Comey to the wall for intervening in the election, I can't ignore biases from a government entity that really has no place in what they're talking about, even if I agree with them.

alternative facts 

Funny how she pulls the victim card towards the end after dodging his question. "The press are being mean! They need to stop!" She takes after her master doesn't she.

When Trumplets don't agree with facts, they can simply slap the "Fake News" button. Tempted to quote A Few Good Men.

Satan must be so proud of her

I agree that it's shitty and shady, and Trump comes off like a little bitch handling it like that. However calling it full on North Korea is a stretch imo. We're not talking about the freedom of the press, we're talking about official government agencies relating with citizens. If they'd been posting pro-Republican shit (even if factual, as some of their seemingly pro-liberal RTs were), it would be out of line to some degree or another. I'm all for nailing Comey to the wall for intervening in the election, I can't ignore biases from a government entity that really has no place in what they're talking about, even if I agree with them.

I'm inclined to agree w/ you aux but afaik only one WATMMer has actually been to NK, so there's that.

Yeah, Trump seems to be all for the free press. It's not like he's aggressively attacking them on his first day in office or anything.