IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

The positive is that everyone of the GOP who has endorsed Trump in this election will have a hard time getting that Trump stench from them. I can't wait for the aftermath of the elections. GOP will need to do some soulsearching (lol, like they have a soul) and try to make everyone forget that Trump was their best candidate for POTUS. I have a hard time believing that Trump will gracefully accept the inevitable loss. The election could be over after Florida calls it and the meltdown from Hannity and co. will be delicious.

Yep. it's gonna be fantastic.

If there is a silver lining anywhere, it's been watching the 'Trumpnado' slow down. I wish it would just come to a complete stop. That would be extra fun.

He complained about Bill Clinton having "actually abused women" when he admits to groping. I love how he's pretending it's just something he said when he admitted to actions he's gotten away with and bragged about it.

I wonder how many people deep down are let down by Donald Trump, but he's kinda their only candidate, so they are pretending this isn't a big deal. And they will keep doing so.

It's sad to know that even if things like this keep coming out about him, it will only make a difference of a few percent, at most. Even though that's really what's needed, it's sad to see so many people who support him putting up with it when they would be appalled by ANYONE ELSE doing this.

Edited by Brisbot

Trump probably has around 30% hardcore support, mostly undereducated and/or stupid white people (mostly men), he had another 10-15% fairly secure support in the form of highly partisan republicans (a lot of them evangelicals), then there were 10-15% swing voters which at times he'd managed to do okay with, partly due to Clinton's similar lack of enthusiastic support. Since the debate he seems to have lost a large chunk of the swing voters, and now there are increasing numbers of evangelicals and establishment republicans losing faith, almost none of them will vote for Clinton, a few might go with Johnson, but not many, so it'll just lead to low turnout for republicans generally and Clinton should sweep the EC (it looks like there'll be more than enough of them that it won't matter if she's still lagging behind with younger college educated people, many of whom usually don't bother voting anyway).

Even the latest wikileaks stuff is pretty tame, the worst of it just confirms to people who probably weren't voting for Clinton what they already thought, most everyone else doesn't seem particularly bothered, there's no smoking gun in there. And even if they continue releasing similar stuff it won't matter as long as Trump keeps doing dumb shit, he seems incapable of doing anything else.

really glad mccain referenced trump's obscene statements about he central park 5 in addition to the hot mic stuff. dudes were exonerated by the confession of the real perpetrator and DNA evidence, and trump bizarrely maintained their guilt yesterday.

Very good point. But to be blunt, McCain being such a Republican follower to have endorsed Trump at all after what Trump first said about McCain (personal insults aside, just the general tone of 'he got captured, so he's no hero'), then about the Khan family, and then there's the PTSD comments to a room full of veterans a week or so ago...just pathetic. McCain ain't what he used to be. I used to like him, before he ran for president. He drank the Kool-Aid then, though, and he's been spotty at best as a Republican spokesman since then.

really glad mccain referenced trump's obscene statements about he central park 5 in addition to the hot mic stuff. dudes were exonerated by the confession of the real perpetrator and DNA evidence, and trump bizarrely maintained their guilt yesterday.

Very good point. But to be blunt, McCain being such a Republican follower to have endorsed Trump at all after what Trump first said about McCain (personal insults aside, just the general tone of 'he got captured, so he's no hero'), then about the Khan family, and then there's the PTSD comments to a room full of veterans a week or so ago...just pathetic. McCain ain't what he used to be. I used to like him, before he ran for president. He drank the Kool-Aid then, though, and he's been spotty at best as a Republican spokesman since then.

didn't trump say they should still be executed even though exonerated?  

cross post from the Dank Memes thread

tumblr_oeqby3txl91v1imkwo1_540.jpg

pussygate is the funniest word I have ever seen.

President Donald Trump. Exactly what this ridiculous species deserves.

It's going to happen. We all know it deep down.

It doesn't really matter anyway. It's just a shame that the most perfect source of comedy is wasted on the shittest snl cast and writers ever.

In years past this would have been fucking gold.

Although I must admit that Baldwin has really nailed some of the mannerisms.

Edited by A Reggae Lee Bowyer

th swine wallow in the mud, they slurp from th trough. we learn from their behavior. we learn to accept the slop that we are thrown..

this scene from a kindergarten story plays into the the harmful, dangerous and totally inaccurate narrative that it is not worth participating in the current system.

it is not actually "them" who is doing this to us. it is us.

Edited by very honest

It's going to be odd if he says how what he said was in the past and he has learnt to be different because what is he now, 70 or something? If you say that when you're 18 I'll let you off on account of being young and stupid but if you're saying it at 60 it's because you are an old hateful piece of shit.

there are the 'sick and they are in need of 'healing. i am sick, you are sick, we are all sick, but it is the severity of the sickness that sets us apart. we need to find the root of the virus and dig it out. how do you like that? better? we get sick from those who are contagious so we should  try to heal them? no? ..or i could use the second-hand smoke metaphor?

what is the concept of human leadership anyway? shouldn't we be capable of taking care of ourselves, taking care of each other? the weak being taken care of by the strong, the pour by the rich. governmental leadership is just a symbol now, an empty token. th brainwashing mechanism, lingering on through the generations to trick humans into thinking there is some kind of system or logical order that they have constructed for themselves, away from the totality. a nice warm, safe something that humans can hold onto to help them along here on the little rock in the middle of infinite black space. you think we would want to make this planet a better place given the alternative out there in the gaseous, hot, cold nothing that awaits us if we are forced off..

what a nightmare..