IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

I don't think you meant it as his true 'end' but just seeing that word gave me a momentary joy, then a realization that this surely isn't the end of him, he'll be in the news doing and saying dumb shit again in December or January.

not his true 'end' no but certainly a major nail in the coffin of his career. you're probably right about him saying dumb shit again in december or january but his credibility and certainly his reputation have been dragged through the mud, and now seeing him as just a pawn in the trump campaign after hearing thousands chant 'lyin ted' i can't imagine him returning to any major house senate after his term is up or making another presidential run. 

i think he'll just pack the heidi and the kids up and move to a quiet suburb of conservative texas to live out the rest of years in regret. occasionally, fox news or msnbc might ask him for an opinion and he may or may not give it, but it won't be an opinion anyone will consider seriously. he will be another talking head used to fill up space between serious talking points. hopefully, a bad day for him will be if and when he runs into the occasional redneck biker who accuses him of running against trump and challenges him to a square off outside a diner.

Edited by Nebraska

There's nothing wrong with wanting to preserve your culture as long as you don't force it on others and respect other people's beliefs/cultures just like how there's nothing wrong with wanting to mix/be apart of other cultures. Though pic above might as well tattoo 14/88 on his forehead

What culture? Seinfeld?? McDonald's??

Western culture is the fetus of a future culture which will look like something out of futurama

Edited by Deer

What culture? Seinfeld?? McDonald's??

Western culture is the fetus of a future culture which will look like something out of futurama

futurama?  obviously, you mean Waterworld starring kevin costner

he's done, yes?

next 30 days are gonna be fun.

think he'll drop out tbh. Maybe even before the next debate? Or not..?

next debate is sunday. 

he's arrogant enough to stay in and just blame and point fingers when he doesn't win. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/56dqes/megathread_donald_trump_leaked_comments_from_2005/

sexual aggression score is high. 

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-hot-mic-when-you-re-star-you-can-do-n662116

this fucking guy.. 

Edited by ignatius

no way this will affect him at all. the type of people that would support trump would think there's nothing wrong with what he did. or even if they did they'd still support him because he's some sort of anti pc outsider to them.

or they'll say "but she's worse" or "bill clinton said and did worse" to make it OK.. or forgivable. except maybe some certain christians. but who knows.. they all hate the clintons pretty hard. 

I don't really think that recording is controversial at all.  It's just Trump talking to his homies exactly the way you'd expect him to.  Anyone who likes his personality at this point is going to think it's fine.  If anything, it'll serve to make more idiots realize "he's just like me!"

I don't really think that recording is controversial at all.  It's just Trump talking to his homies exactly the way you'd expect him to.  Anyone who likes his personality at this point is going to think it's fine.  If anything, it'll serve to make more idiots realize "he's just like me!"

"i just start kissing them.. if you're a star you can do anything.. grab them by the pussy" 

is probably his normal way of trailer talking with his bros.  he definitely rates himself by sexual conquests.  there will be a lot of his supporters rationalizing it and thinking it's ok and thus normalizing rape culture essentially. 

And if anything else, it'll put Trump defenders in an even tighter spot. And there comes a point where even Trump has to make apologies for himself. Which is kind of a novelty, I'd think.

Yes, there are plenty people who really don't mind what Trump says. They just vote anti-establishment no matter what. No matter the rapey stories of a potential presidential kandidate.

And if anything else, it'll put Trump defenders in an even tighter spot. And there comes a point where even Trump has to make apologies for himself. Which is kind of a novelty, I'd think.

Yes, there are plenty people who really don't mind what Trump says. They just vote anti-establishment no matter what. No matter the rapey stories of a potential presidential kandidate.

don't read the comments. 

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10157844642270725/?hc_location=ufi

14517580_10153743580756249_6090850728814

and some thoughts one "rape culture running for president"

http://www.thestranger.com/slog/2016/10/07/24607280/rape-culture-is-running-for-president

gonna be an interesting month. 

I imagine it'll cause a small bump down, but that's it. All it will affect is a small number of people 'on the fence'. Not the people who adamantly support him. As he's already said, he could kill someone in times square and it would barely register.

Having been in locker rooms where I've heard that kinda stuff mentioned a few times. I tend to think the person talking like that is a simpleton, and is generally an asshole. So what a surprise that Trump does the same. Assholes will be assholes.

I'd love to hear audio with Obama saying these exact words, Fox News would be ALL over that.

Edited by Brisbot

The positive is that everyone of the GOP who has endorsed Trump in this election will have a hard time getting that Trump stench from them. I can't wait for the aftermath of the elections. GOP will need to do some soulsearching (lol, like they have a soul) and try to make everyone forget that Trump was their best candidate for POTUS. I have a hard time believing that Trump will gracefully accept the inevitable loss. The election could be over after Florida calls it and the meltdown from Hannity and co. will be delicious.

The positive is that everyone of the GOP who has endorsed Trump in this election will have a hard time getting that Trump stench from them. I can't wait for the aftermath of the elections. GOP will need to do some soulsearching (lol, like they have a soul) and try to make everyone forget that Trump was their best candidate for POTUS. I have a hard time believing that Trump will gracefully accept the inevitable loss. The election could be over after Florida calls it and the meltdown from Hannity and co. will be delicious.

Yep. it's gonna be fantastic.

And I am sure there will be more shit on Trump this upcoming month. It's going to be glorious. Clinton is by no means a great candidate, but way more qualified than an orange thin skinned bigot misogynist narcissist. 

flol