IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Always good to see Glenn Greenwald defending Russia from criticism

https://mobile.twitter.com/ggreenwald?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

well, we all know when shit really hits the fan in the west, russia is not a bad place for a dissident

Putin-Thumbs-Up-3x2.jpg

Always good to see Glenn Greenwald defending Russia from criticism

https://mobile.twitter.com/ggreenwald?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

well, we all know when shit really hits the fan in the west, russia is not a bad place for a dissident

Putin-Thumbs-Up-3x2.jpg

That crew is just very inconsistent with their standards of evidence.

It's motivated reasoning 101:

America allegedly does bad thing: "can I believe it?"

Russia allegedly does bad thing: "must I believe it?"

Edited by LimpyLoo

Lol John Ehlichmann. He'd be so pumped about all of this he loooovvves Russia.

But why? Why do him and his sister love Russia so much?

I thought Abby openly rejected the annexation (reclamation?) of Crimea in early 2014 on RT? Not sure if that was it, but I remember that vid of her criticizing something the Russian government was doing in regards to the Euromaiden aftermath.

You know, I'm sure things are gonna be fine, cuz I'm from the future; but also, Happiness comes from within.  That being said, it's actually a really really really good time right now to be a revolution-themed musician, so for all of those who grew up on Atari Teenage Riot and Rage Against The Machine et al, fucking get your music out there, yo.  It's time to cash in on all that anger (that you've actually mostly resolved, cuz you don't want to be a child forever).

I'm basically speaking to myself here, but still.

except this could easily turn into that muslim registry

"PALANTIR TECHNOLOGIES, the data mining company co-founded by billionaire and Trump transition advisor Peter Thiel, will likely assist the Trump Administration in its efforts to track and collect intelligence on immigrants, according to a review of public records by The Intercept. Since 2011, the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency’s Office of Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) has paid Palantir tens of millions of dollars to help construct and operate a complex intelligence system called FALCON, which allows ICE to store, search, and analyze troves of data that include family relationships, employment information, immigration history, criminal records, and home and work addresses."

https://theintercept.com/2016/12/12/transition-adviser-peter-thiel-would-directly-profit-from-mass-deportations/

1.0 out of 5 starsOne Star
By Yogi Pierogi on December 8, 2016
Size: 6 B(M) USColor: Brown Leather/stretch

These boots were made for walking your a** right back to the 19th century

5.0 out of 5 starsThese boots are awesome! My wife loves them
These boots are awesome! My wife loves them. Got them for her for Christmas. We love showing them off to all the butt hurt democrats who can't afford them on their welfare checks
Edited by olo

"victory lap" is what they were saying but it's bizarre. feels creepy to me.  but is likely a way to keep his supporters active, deceived and believing in him and motivated to knock down any kind of dissent and opposition. flood phone banks with calls when issues get to congress etc etc.. 

could we be SnowCrash soon?  maybe. 

then, suddenly:

Donald Trump vets Sylvester Stallone to head up national arts agency

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-vets-sylvester-stallone-head-national-arts-agency-article-1.2912287

:trashbear:

Yeah you know da arts urr uhh really uhh impotent and uhh you know hey ADRIENNEEE

I wonder if any other president elects have continued to have rallies after being nominated. Is that normal?

Actually heard a relative say they gloated to their longtime liberal friend abou how happy they were grown ups were now in office. Let the irony of that settle in.