IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Why is it even up to the president to decide what bathroom transgendered people should use? Your country is fucked in more than one way.

They are trying to pass this shit in Texas, now I'm sure Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick are "embiggened" by this decision of Trump. It has a chance of getting stalled though, neither the TX Speaker of the House nor the Governor are really behind it. In fact the former is probably opposed to it and the latter really doesn't want to touch the issue.

Common sense for most people to not even pay attention to who is pissing or shitting next to you. They are using this faux claim that women are threatened by some cross-dressing boogeyman. It's all to protest Obama's previous measures and please the anti-gay social conservative base. The reality is this is a discriminatory law, it's targeting and making it harder for intersex and transgendered people, kids in schools mostly, from using the bathrooms that adhere to their appearance and gender identity. Most classmates and teachers would likely not even know about their differing and arbitrary birth certificate gender. Ironically this is a big government overreach infringing on individual rights. 

Despite being told by Trump supporters that he's "really not anti-LGBT at all" I had my doubts he'd stand up for that community, let alone not mess with the issue. Sadly I was right to have such doubts.

Why is it even up to the president to decide what bathroom transgendered people should use? Your country is fucked in more than one way.

hey, that's why we're trying to make america great again

Ba_dum_tss.jpg

Corruption in its purest form

His supporters are still under the impression they elected the anti-corruption anti-globalist candidate, what a bunch of deluded cunts

Edited by Deer

The u.s. is still in denial that it has a real corruption problem, that might, just maybe have something to the shit ton of corporate dolla that go into superpacs whose sole purpose is to create and air attack adds every election cycle to convince stupid people that the other candidate is baaad, m'kay??  Thanks, Scaliacare, p.s. I hope it's warm down there TBH I think the lazy, complacent, whatsinitforme dumbfucks of america are getting the gov't they deserve, I just hate that decent ppl, my kids/fam, etc. (not quite mutually exclusive, lol) are gonna get caught up in the mix.

His supporters are still under the impression they elected the anti-corruption anti-globalist candidate, what a bunch of deluded cunts

Shit Gibbon is and has always been a con man / snake oil salesman / gigantic douche.  Same people fooled by this breed of scum done be fooled aginn.  Just like ol Uncle Adolf he poses simple, surficially plausible solutions to complex problems.  Get rid of the immigrants, "renegotiate" trade deals, and my personal twiddler favorite: "get smarter!"  Rich coming from a dumb sack of shit who can't read.

2017.. the year liberals buy lot's of guns

Literally, thousand's of gun's

*buy's gun*

:dadjoke:

You can grab my pussy all you want but don't you dare lay a finger on me pot

One day it will be his pussy that gets grabbed.

Seems like a lot of them are syntactically challenged on the internet as well. And they love to voraciously reply to their own comments.

2017.. the year liberals buy lot's of guns

I dunno. Used to own a rifle myself, but can you imagine an impromptu militia of ex-hipsters with AKs? All that would accomplish is playing right into the hands of this administration's propaganda machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPqhCePVNjo

This is well worth listening to. 

jebus.. can someone go back in time when this is recorded and fix the shitty cable/mic or whatever?  this recording is some kind of subtle troll. i can't pay attention to what he's saying because of the clicks... coincidence??? perhaps. 

http://blackbag.gawker.com/the-crazy-emails-that-took-down-nsa-spook-john-schindle-1610203101

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140318/07340426610/former-nsa-official-thinks-blog-containing-nothing-his-own-tweets-is-defamatory.shtml

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/navy-professor-resigns-after-racy-photo-inquiry-1.297789#.WK_E97GZOV4

coincidence?