IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

'Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, agrees.

“Donald Trump needs to purge leftists from the executive branch before disloyal, illegal and treasonous acts sink us,” he tweeted.'

Fucking toxic

because hannity said to: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/03/10/sean-hannity-trump-must-purge-deep-state-bureaucrats-now.html

the president is literally one of those guys that sits and watches fox news and just believes it

you literally have no idea what's going on.

“Donald Trump needs to purge leftists from the executive branch before disloyal, illegal and treasonous acts sink us,” he tweeted.'

Fucking toxic

communists are toxic, i agree.

because hannity said to: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/03/10/sean-hannity-trump-must-purge-deep-state-bureaucrats-now.html

the president is literally one of those guys that sits and watches fox news and just believes it

Fucking toxic

sorry, maybe i don't. please feel free to give me an overview of what is going on.

But you're not going to try to explain it. You'd like us to just wonder what you're talking about, feeling like idiots.

Fucking toxic

The national dialog is so far to the right that even his holiness Reagan looks like a dirty red commie compared to the 2017 GOP.

Fucking toxic

that guy is horrible.  really just a shitzipper. 

there's idiots in arizona at some trump march saying things like "i can't wait for the liberal genocide"  and  "John McCain is a secret communist"

wackos get quoted too often. 24 hour click bait news cycle. 

wtf.. and idiots in congress are saying things just as wacko as the wackos making headlines

damn. that's pretty rad. 

"trust jesus" on the jacket.. wtf.  go die on a toilet. 

edit: just saw that's in lake oswego which is part of portland.  lol.  those lake oswego tards out for trump are idiots. there were two people who organized that on line who didn't know each other.. the one guy has a rep for being a right winger and has been on people's radar in portland for a while... he said a buch of racist stuff and the lady who was organizing the 'march' w/him bailed on it because "she didn't know what he was all about".  none of these people do their homework. i don't get it. 

anyway.. fucking lake oswego is like the weird rich white suburb step child in portland. 

Edited by ignatius

That's from this wapo piece about his possible tax shenanigans, and last-days-of-Saddam style nomadic existence - https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/during-his-political-rise-stephen-k-bannon-was-a-man-with-no-fixed-address/2017/03/11/89866f4c-0285-11e7-ad5b-d22680e18d10_story.html

Edited by doublename

At the time Bannon was sharing the lease with Clohesy in Opechee, she was apparently involved with another man. Neighbors said they repeatedly saw a man they could not identify at the house.

She told investigators she had known the inmate for more than a year and “maintained a relationship with him through jail visits, correspondence and telephone conversations.”

i believe the alt-right have a term for this...

Edited by keanu reeves

At the time Bannon was sharing the lease with Clohesy in Opechee, she was apparently involved with another man. Neighbors said they repeatedly saw a man they could not identify at the house.

She told investigators she had known the inmate for more than a year and “maintained a relationship with him through jail visits, correspondence and telephone conversations.”

i believe the alt-right have a term for this...

rapefugee?

"commie" is a catch all term for anything the right-wing deems wrong or evil without actually knowing what the fuck they are talking about, just as long as it's remotely leftist.