IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

I hate to use this card but as an hispanic immigrant I am able to see all the lies websites like braitbart and infowars tell about my people

they claim we pay no taxes, they claim we get free healthcare, they claim we get free college, its all fucking bullshit

what is the point of all of this lying? some really sinister shit going on here

Its sad to see some many people buy it, it hurts my soul 

Whats the point in racism? Good question....

By 2060 whites will be majority minority in U.S

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/6/25/whites-on-target-to-become-a-us-minority.html

But...

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/11/opinion/the-myth-of-a-white-minority.html 

I have faith in the youth and faith in demographic change....Trump etc is a reaction...there will be a reaction to him for the better....im naive but progress cannot be stopped....

I'm asking CHARTNOK, he champions breitbart and infowars all the time but why do they lie so much about minorities, why so many fake negative headlines about immigrants

They lie about many things, how are you so sure they are not lying to you about everything else ?

This alt-right culture comes straight out of stormfront, all the racist shit you see on social media was being said on white supremacists forums in the 90's 

I can smell Neo nazis from miles away, they don't fool me

Edited by Deer

I went to Malmö, Sweden last year and heard someone else refer to it as the "rape capital of Sweden". I didn't get any rapey vibes and it was lush and consensual. There are areas called "no go zones" where the police won't go if they are called, but everything I saw was posh as fuck. I don't think this Trump guy is reliable IMO

I'm asking CHARTNOK, he champions breitbart and infowars all the time but why do they lie so much about minorities, why so many fake negative headlines about immigrants

They lie about many things, how are you so sure they are not lying to you about everything else ?

This alt-right culture comes straight out of stormfront, all the racist shit you see on social media was being said on white supremacists forums in the 90's 

I totaly understand where you're coming from. It's a reactionary thing from my side, I try to remain neutral (right nor left) in all of this but from what I've seen from videos posted on Youtube refugees are causing trouble and harassing innocent people on the street, not taken from any right wing given news sites. Those refugees that are detrimental to society are not welcome and those who wish to contribute and make something of themselves are very welcome to stay. 

I totaly understand where you're coming from. It's a reactionary thing from my side, I try to remain neutral (right nor left) in all of this but from what I've seen from videos posted on Youtube refugees are causing trouble and harassing innocent people on the street, not taken from any right wing given news sites. Those refugees that are detrimental to society are not welcome and those who wish to contribute and make something of themselves are very welcome to stay. 

No liberal or SJW is going to disagree with you on your last point, the problem is that the alt right adds so much racist and hateful rhetoric to it that people think you lot are just a bunch of cunts 

there are ways to be critical of immigration policies without all the hateful retarded shit 

The sad truth is that conservative online media is a propaganda machine for stormfront, we all can see the tweets, the comments, the fake headlines by infowars and breitbart , you can't deny this shit 

Youtube? Go read something of use. Be more selective in where you get your news. What about all those 'Americans' that are detrimental to society like all the Presidents and congressmen and businessmen who repeatedly f over the populace? Why do people focus so hard on refugees? Straight othering. American fear to the core....salem shit ad infinitum...It is absurd that the term SJW is pejorative. 

and when refugees /aren't/ being cunts, it tends to not make it onto youtube. if you're concerned about the number of incidents you are seeing, you should be concerned about making people's home countries safe so that people don't even need to flee in the first place. anti refugee people tend to not go this far, and to me this is telling of their prejudice. 

and before you claim you're totally not racist, the reaction you had to that journalist's last name on twitter was pretty disgusting. read the rules you gronk. 

Stop smoking weed and start liftin', punk

Sure there's refugees who are detrimental and harassing, but that's not all of them. Just like there's natives who get drunk on weekends, harass people, start fights and smash things. You don't see videos of refugees who have integrated and have jobs because they're not out there in the street for you to make phone videos of. There's a minority of shitty people everywhere, but that's no reason to start painting people with a broad brush of "refugee", "muslim" or "privileged white" and saying that they're all alike. However there's no way to know beforehand with any kind of vetting which refugees are going to be detrimental and which ones are not. Just like there's no way to know which kid will grow up to be a doctor and which one will become a criminal.

I see a lot of arguments saying "islam is fundamentally not compatible with western civilization" and "true muslims have a duty to kill nonbelievers". Pretty strong words there, but to me this means that either the millions muslims who have been living in Europe for the past two generations are not True Muslims (because there'd be a serious civil war already?) or these arguments against islam are bunk. After all, all kinds of crime has steadily been dropping all across Europe. If these trends are only now reversing, I would rather blame economic inequality, because that's been increasing since late 90s. It's been some 20 years since The Troubles ended in Ireland, according to Wikipedia that's around 3500 dead. But that wasn't islamic terrorism..

Also, regarding the US, UK and all the other nations that fucked over Afghanistan and Iraq recently (not to mention Middle-East in the past), I find it really nasty that people are now refusing refugees from those locations. I mean you've let your politicians fuck over poorer countries for decades, at least have the backbone to deal with the consequences then. 

Alt-right doesn't seem to care all about that though, they have already made their conclusion and the only stuff they'll listen to is what proves that their conclusion is the correct one. Because if official figures don't support their story, it means that there's a conspiracy to hide the "real" figures. But to me that's no longer rational if you ignore the official facts but don't provide an alternative story that actually logically makes sense. I'm all for challenging the official narrative, but the alt-right's is just full-on conspiracy theories.

Here's a nice investigative piece on the people who voluntarily go patrolling for illegal immigrants on the US border.

Members of 3UP view their border operations as an opportunity to serve the nation while putting their training to the test and honing their skills for the battle to come. Like most militiamen, they believe societal collapse is imminent. There are many theories about what will make the "Shit Hit The Fan." Some believe it will be economic collapse. It could be civil unrest provoked by Black Lives Matter. It could be a natural disaster. It could be a government attempt to disarm gun owners and impose martial law. While many in the broader "patriot" movement prepare for that day to arrive, members of 3UP see themselves as men of action, sheepdogs in a nation of blind, ignorant sheep.

Yeah man, it's not like you'd ever get native Norwegians committing senseless acts of violence! And definitely not in the name of some sort of weird nationalist/ quasi-religious viewpoint

photo19.jpg

56d84ccec4618846758b45a4.jpg

I went to Malmö, Sweden last year and heard someone else refer to it as the "rape capital of Sweden". I didn't get any rapey vibes and it was lush and consensual. There are areas called "no go zones" where the police won't go if they are called, but everything I saw was posh as fuck. I don't think this Trump guy is reliable IMO

"No go zones"? What the hell is that? What happens there?

Yeah man, it's not like you'd ever get native Norwegians committing senseless acts of violence! And definitely not in the name of some sort of weird nationalist/ quasi-religious viewpoint

photo19.jpg

56d84ccec4618846758b45a4.jpg

But it's on Youtube, Youtube doesn't lie.

Oh wait.

"No go zones"? What the hell is that? What happens there?

The police aren't prepared for guys with guns, I guess. Which is weird because they're supposed to be police, right? But that goes to show you how safe some of these countries have been for some time. Imagine being able to leave your baby in a carriage outside while you run into a store. Par for the course in Denmark, but they have much stricter immigration VIP access than Sweden. 

I don't think there's an easy answer to this whole thing, but there are a lot of people who move to Sweden or Denmark and have a jolly good time. I worked with a girl from Iraq who knew how to party.