IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

of course he does!!

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/lpga-golfer-trumps-golf-game-cheats-like-hell-163731043.html

LPGA golfer on Trump's golf game: 'He cheats like hell'

i hope someone asks him in one of those shouting press walks while he's going from one place to another

"IS IT TRUE YOU CHEAT AT GOLF?"

Edited by ignatius

of course he does!!

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/lpga-golfer-trumps-golf-game-cheats-like-hell-163731043.html

LPGA golfer on Trump's golf game: 'He cheats like hell'

i hope someone asks him in one of those shouting press walks while he's going from one place to another

"IS IT TRUE YOU CHEAT AT GOLF?"

He cheats at everything.

Someone needs to kick this nunes assclown in his macadamia sized nuts

Sean pls

Spicer? Or Booth? The former is done with politics, and I'm sure the latter doesn't want a damn thing to do with it.

i hope nunes days are numbered.. he's apparently mentioned in context of some of the russia meetings and is perhaps trying to save his own ass by harming the mueller investigation and throwing shade on the FBI. the memo is apparently cherry picked horseshit 

27067494_10157182539869768_1290147827412

watching netflix series "Dirty Money" and just got to the episode about trump and it's fucking terrifying. you think you know where this guy came from and who he is and what he's been up to and it's far worse than that. 

Yep. A truly arrogant, aloof, detached human being.

Regarding dubya, I don't think he was a great president nor a good leader at all, but IMO, he is entirely more human than Donnie. I'd imagine if someone was torturing a cat and dubya came along, he'd at least say something and try to stop it. If Donnie saw that, he'd start laughing and probably join in.

the whole world is hype on shitting on trump but i don't believe the hype anymore

he's like the only pres since i was born that didn't bomb the crap out of shithole countries (yet)

so for now, elderly duke nukem get's a thumb up from me

the whole world is hype on shitting on trump but i don't believe the hype anymore

he's like the only pres since i was born that didn't bomb the crap out of shithole countries (yet)

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-is-killing-record-numbers-of-civilians_us_59f9cc1be4b0412aab840c87

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/09/donald-trump-is-dropping-bombs-at-unprecedented-levels/

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/11/21/16684628/trump-afghanistan-bomb-troops

https://newrepublic.com/article/145002/trumps-air-war-president-most-hawkish-modern-history

Sure man...if you say so. 

yee.gif

Edited by usagi

there's lot's of ways to kill people.  you think he's upping the defense budget for no reason?  he added billions to the defense budget and the pentagon didn't even want it. 

you think rolling back environmental regulations doesn't kill people?  what about taking away healthcare from millions of people? ACA saved a lot of lives through simple shit like regular check ups and prenatal care... 

and see above links.. he's bombing the shit out of people and may totally sidetrack hopes for stability and peace in various regions which will lead to lot's of chaos and death. 

besides all that.. it's his first year.. give'm a chance.. he'll start a brand new war with iran or korea

edit.. if you have netflix check out "Dirty Money".. episode 6 is about trump.. the whole series is great but you can get a pretty good idea of who trump is through that episode.. 

Edited by ignatius

You're triggering my autism

i don't have netflix but god only knows what would have happend by now if hill was the president

we are still here people, and it's all because of emperor trump, sure he did some bad things but that's only because most people of the usa are batshit crazy

i don't have netflix but god only knows what would have happend by now if hill was the president

we are still here people, and it's all because of emperor trump, sure he did some bad things but that's only because one-third of people of the usa are batshit crazy

Sorry, had to make that correction - the one-third that rabidly support him. We're like a nuclear reactor that's sprung a slow but increasingly larger coolant leak. The question is how soon til meltdown.

i didn't mean to offend anyone, i love the u.s. and we def are just as batshit crazy except we don't have automatic rifles to shoot each other up when we are having a bad day, we use more primitive stuff

i'm just saying how i feel man, everyone riding the trump hatetrain but there are much worse probs and peeps in the world

$ ooze over and out $

i didn't mean to offend anyone, i love the u.s. and we def are just as batshit crazy except we don't have automatic rifles to shoot each other up when we are having a bad day, we use more primitive stuff

i'm just saying how i feel man, everyone riding the trump hatetrain but there are much worse probs and peeps in the world

$ ooze over and out $

I agree wholeheartedly with you ooze, it doesn't make the man a better person.. but it feels like the media uses him to shadow many other greater problems going around..

Interesting interview with David Cay Johnston who wrote a book, or rather books, about Trump. After 20mins it gets into the meat of why "it's even worse than you think". If you can spare the time, watch it.

$ ooze over and out $

but none of them have the power at their disposal that trump has.. 

and of course, being in another country, you're going to view him differently than people in the USA view him.  we've had our ups and downs w/presidents and our cultural shifts etc etc.. but this guy is a fucking lunatic. 

Still wondering how folks who lived thru Nixon are comparing the two presidencies, because there seem to be some parallels. But was Nixon ever the level of tyrant that Trump aspires to be?

Still wondering how folks who lived thru Nixon are comparing the two presidencies, because there seem to be some parallels. But was Nixon ever the level of tyrant that Trump aspires to be?

there's so much dirt on nixon.. and recordings of him in the oval office saying all kinds of racist shit and tlaking about plugging leaks and everything else.. and the laos camboda vietnam etc

he did a few good things while president but lot's of awful stuff and abused his power etc.. 

I've been watching Vietnam vet historical record kind of docs and the way they have been treated is awful. Especially when they came back. There was a draft. They had no choice. It was like a prison sentence and to be spat upon or refused drinks at a bar. I can't believe we did that to them. I wasn't born but we as a people