IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

just WOW, trump the friggin dove of peace

lol image that he makes up with NK, then he is the GOAT.

i hope doesn't fuck it up and he pulls it off, then i'm gonna lmfao at everyone that shitted on him

i hope doesn't fuck it up and he pulls it off, then i'm gonna lmfao at everyone that shitted on him

You got better chances at winning the lottery, go buy a ticket son.

i realy hope they make peace, there is a chance!

i wanna see rivers of tears from butthurt lefties and righties, i can't stand neither one of those idiots

haha

even if he did do it it doesnt make him a fucking dove

he is a dumb fuck who has no idea what hes doing in any area of his life

that is the center center centrist reality 

not bad for a dumb fuck tough to meet with king un

did anyone else ever have the opportunity to meet face to face or was that something that by default just wasn't on the table? 

i'm surprised they'd let the president in the same room as him... they could smear some poison slime on some diet cokes and trump would drink 8 of them. 

my money is on this being a trap

they will skin him alive and kim is going to wear his face and infiltrate the white house while going "hurr i say whats on my mind and idgaf. kys." and people will go "oh man, whatta guy whatta guy!" and vote for him again, but its kim but nobody knows it

my money is on this being a trap

they will skin him alive and kim is going to wear his face and infiltrate the white house while going "hurr i say whats on my mind and idgaf. kys." and people will go "oh man, whatta guy whatta guy!" and vote for him again, but its kim but nobody knows it

screen-shot-2012-01-13-at-11-55-34-am.pn

But yeah, my first thought when I read about this was, "so who's gonna kidnap who?"

I suppose norms of int diplomacy never considered it an option. Trump as we know has no regard for such norms. Not a bad thing if u actually have a strategy. Trump just likes spectacle though. I remain open to eating my hat.

Trump ain't met nobody yet, y'all. Even if he does (re: the CIA lets him), doesn't mean shit will happen. At most we'll knock off a few sanctions for a year or two and then we'll find NK is still doing some bullshit. Chill.

Unless he brings Rodman, of course, in which case all bets are off.

not bad for a dumb fuck tough to meet with king un

did anyone else ever have the opportunity to meet face to face or was that something that by default just wasn't on the table? 

i'm surprised they'd let the president in the same room as him... they could smear some poison slime on some diet cokes and trump would drink 8 of them. 

You make a good point though... wtf is he going to eat while he's there w/ his food anxieties?

White House interpretation: on the right track, a landslide victory for the people that dislike video game violence.

Edited by Gocab