IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

kinda weird to suddenly object to facebook because russia is "deeply embedded" in it when they were selling your info to companies and the government years ago. this anti-russia hysteria in the us is so fucking bizarre.

Why wait for Mueller if you have Stormy Daniels & co? Especially watch from the 11 mins mark onwards. Stormy's attorny destroying Trump legal strategy. ;)

Edited by goDel

Yeah that’s a bit of a vague claim made. Plus Zuck has some strange setup to his shares that he retains final say over the board no matter what, but iirc he has to keep some serious amount of shares for it to stay as such...to the point that selling too much would lose his control. Been a while since I read about that so I could be off.

Doesn’t mean he can’t still sell off a ton for cash for the darker times that have obviously begun. Who knows.

Why wait for Mueller if you have Stormy Daniels & co? Especially watch from the 11 mins mark onwards. Stormy's attorny destroying Trump legal strategy. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfwFzVFGqMk

Funny as hell to see Avenatti trolling Cohen hard like that.

Also, why the hell do these shows bring on the talking heads, just to say nothing of value at all. So silly.

kinda weird to suddenly object to facebook because russia is "deeply embedded" in it when they were selling your info to companies and the government years ago. this anti-russia hysteria in the us is so fucking bizarre.

Also this.

Funny as hell to see Avenatti trolling Cohen hard like that.

Also, why the hell do these shows bring on the talking heads, just to say nothing of value at all. So silly.

Not just trolling Cohen, but Trump's entire legal team. That bit about playing chess against the players at the top of their game and Trumps tic-tac-toe lawyers seems basically a construct to create havoc inside Trumps legal team. Creating distrust between Trump and his lawyers. Not just Cohen.

If it gets to the point where Trump doesn't trust his own lawyers anymore, he's on his own. And quite frankly a sitting duck.

Wouldn't be surprised if Mueller is in on the strategy you're seeing played out.

^very good points about him playing the whole Trump team/Trump himself, sowing distrust etc.

I’m not with you about even considering the idea that Mueller is in on anything, or even privy to any such mess though. He seems to be playing his role 100% by the book and above board.

Edited by auxien

Not sure if true, but lol

it's true but all that was apparently scheduled to be sold long ago. it's how big corporations operate because of insider info.. they have to schedule the sale of stock far in advance... or something. there's rules i guess. 

i think it's just connecting the dots or collecting all the puzzle pieces to see what the big picture is.  There's definitely the tendency to jump to conclusions. sometimes a coincidence is just that but also sometimes it's more. as someone said.. it's a big ol mess.. 

I deactivated my FB (again) about a week ago. Most people on my friends list forgot I exist anyway.

Dude, it's all the newsfeed algorithms. I kept my account open but stop posting for a few months. Literally went from regularly getting 10+ likes (literally the same people lol) to like 1 or 2 likes average. Unless someone has a notification or visits your page FB simply makes your shit buried. On the flipside if you post constantly they essentially boost you in everyone's newsfeeds.

I like instagram more anyway. I keep mine to send pics to my older relatives and message out of town friends. As mentioned earlier the events thing is still helpful and there are groups that are fun to follow. I don't think I've "used" it the way most people do for years now. 

my friend started posting constant weird memes to his FB timeline and for 3 or 4 months and he trained the algorithm and everything that shows up now is all just bizarre shit. 

if you click on every mattress ad for a few weeks you'll see nothing but mattress ads.. same for shoes or underwear or headphones etc.. then that stuff w/follow you everywhere.. so the ads in google adsense and stuff on amazon.. all of it becomes those things.. 

President Donnie said F U to his handlers and called his boy Vlad P to give him props on winning the Russian president for life contest...

I deactivated my FB (again) about a week ago. Most people on my friends list forgot I exist anyway.

Dude, it's all the newsfeed algorithms. I kept my account open but stop posting for a few months. Literally went from regularly getting 10+ likes (literally the same people lol) to like 1 or 2 likes average. Unless someone has a notification or visits your page FB simply makes your shit buried. On the flipside if you post constantly they essentially boost you in everyone's newsfeeds.

I like instagram more anyway. I keep mine to send pics to my older relatives and message out of town friends. As mentioned earlier the events thing is still helpful and there are groups that are fun to follow. I don't think I've "used" it the way most people do for years now. 

I just signed up on Instagrahamcrackers a couple of hours ago. We'll see how it pans out I guess.

Cool to see some Republicans continuing to move against Trump, like McCain saying "An American president does not lead the Free World by congratulating dictators on winning sham elections" regarding Trump congratulating Putin on reelection after being emphatically instructed by his national security advisers not to. Still only a few, though.

Edited by very honest

President Donnie said F U to his handlers and called his boy Vlad P to give him props on winning the Russian president for life contest...

One can only hope that sometime in the near future they die together on a love toilet, holding hands and bleeding from every orifice

200w_d.gif

bleeding from every orifice

ebola?

bleeding from every orifice

ebola?

Gaddafi

Cool to see some Republicans continuing to move against Trump, like McCain saying "An American president does not lead the Free World by congratulating dictators on winning sham elections" regarding Trump congratulating Putin on reelection after being emphatically instructed by his national security advisers not to. Still only a few, though.

I'm curious how many are holding off from saying stuff publicly because of primary politics. The GOP is on level with despotic political parties and one-party dictatorships in terms of conformity and pressure in terms of operating policy and rhetoric. In Texas on the state level PACs and super-conservative lobbies have literally ousted very, very conservative lawmakers for not falling in line.They have endless resources, money, and a Rolodex of patsy candidates to run (which is easy when the party touts inexperience as a positive thing). If it wasn't for the constitutional oversight of the government's legislative, judicial, and executive branches we'd be fucked. It's exactly why Trump and cronies are chipping away at these entities. There's no shock when Bannon called himself a "Leninist" without sarcasm. 

McCain has been historically outspoken but he and the other handful who speak out often are in "safer" districts because they are popular as incumbents. The other senator from AZ is pretty outspoken but he's retiring soon. I would bet Paul Ryan and McConnell are constantly biting their tongues and waiting for this administration to bow out for a variety of reasons, and they are concerned primarily with staying in office. 

I think it used to be common for a healthy portion of both parties to be independent minded, centrists, etc. but that's really only something the Dems do now. Ironically it's part of their weakness. It's also why the GOP maintains such absurd policies and focuses on things like voter suppression behind the scenes via redistricting and voter ID laws.

Edited by joshuatx

Trump is getting scared and reckless (relatively more so).

Edited by auxien

One can only hope that sometime in the near future they die together on a love toilet, holding hands and bleeding from every orifice

200w_d.gif

now THAT is a thing of beauty, bravo sir, bravo