IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

I met the Swedish Ambassador last time I was there. Giant of a man. Very friendly too.

I'd say the likely place for the meeting will be the DMZ. Symbolic, easily accessible by all (no air travel for Kim Jong Un), and easily cleared for security reasons.

They might be best buddies. I wonder what the trade agreements between US and NK will look like. #maga caps will be made in NK? And the EU will promptly be put in the axis of evil. :(

Hilarious and no mortal kombat?

Yeah they should ban video games, mario made me take shrooms

Interesting you bring up Mortal Kombat. I think it was either late 1992 or early 1993 it made its debut on arcades (and SNES?). And the ESRB was founded shortly after, I think partially in response to MK.

But yeah, all games today are legally obligated to feature the ESRB age rating label. And on top of that, violence has been occurring for the past several centuries, not to mention millennia. LONG before video games were ever even conceived.

It's not a legal requirement. Most large game companies require it, and many stores require an ESRB rating, but it's technically voluntary. Many games on Steam have no rating and if you're an independent developer selling through your site, you don't need one.

Hilarious and no mortal kombat?

Yeah they should ban video games, mario made me take shrooms

Interesting you bring up Mortal Kombat. I think it was either late 1992 or early 1993 it made its debut on arcades (and SNES?). And the ESRB was founded shortly after, I think partially in response to MK.

But yeah, all games today are legally obligated to feature the ESRB age rating label. And on top of that, violence has been occurring for the past several centuries, not to mention millennia. LONG before video games were ever even conceived.

It's not a legal requirement. Most large game companies require it, and many stores require an ESRB rating, but it's technically voluntary. Many games on Steam have no rating and if you're an independent developer selling through your site, you don't need one.

I find that surprising, you're right. 

I mean, I'm surprised that it's not legally required. Not that you're right. lol.

https://www.esrb.org/ratings/faq.aspx#2

It's pretty hard to kill someone with digitally downloaded games so I can understand why they're not required to.

Dennis Rodman.

Oh absolutely, Rodman has to be there. Without him the deal will fall apart.

And why not invite Vlad to the party as well for shits 'n giggles? Maybe the fillipino whacko wants in on this too...Donnie is a pro at making deals with enterprising criminals

Edited by zero

I need this gif to be made: Kim Jong Un approaches Trump. Kim reaches up to unzip his bodysuit and Stone Cold Steve Austin steps out, sprays beer everywhere and throws a tremendous stunner on Trump. Fade to black.

~fin~

I need this gif to be made: Kim Jong Un approaches Trump. Kim reaches up to unzip his bodysuit and Stone Cold Steve Austin steps out, sprays beer everywhere and throws a tremendous stunner on Trump. Fade to black.

~fin~

i'd rather see some randy orton slitheren... from outta nowhere!!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XwKepsOjKA

there are rumors going around that because sweden have an embassy in north korea the meet will take place here.. ffs

The Swedes better stage protests against Trump, then he might not come because he is a fragile snowflake that needs a safe space.