IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

^^^ around 2 hrs in to this and it's pretty amazing. he's definitely got the big picture down and is well spoken and very clear about clarifying what he knows vs speculation. pretty impressive amount of info he has in his head about this big shit show that went down. 

have't watched that yet but does it mention the memo from Bosworth "Boz" guy who justifies the data collection and spills beans on some of the things they do to 'connect' people in the name of growth of the company? 

just read about that. nuts. they knew exactly what they were doing. 

Aside from the wall bullshit (which granted is her main point), she seems almost reasonable here. I agree with her that his only chance is appeasing his base, but I also agree with the interviewer that he's fucked anyway.

Aside from the wall bullshit (which granted is her main point), she seems almost reasonable here. I agree with her that his only chance is appeasing his base, but I also agree with the interviewer that he's fucked anyway.

What seems reasonable about her here? The cognitive dissonance she must go through to come up with the answers she does around Trump and women has got to be off the chain.

Also, let’s hope the former trumpers (formpers? frumpers?) continue to split the Republican base.

Yeah OK reasonable was definitely not the right word. It's just so refreshing seeing the wingnuts turning on him, but at the end of the day they only disapprove because they're more batshit than he is. 

Anybody see his speech standing between Melania and the Eastre bunny? Apparently he forgot that the White House was actually the White House, even though he was speaking from its balcony.

Anybody see his speech standing between Melania and the Eastre bunny? Apparently he forgot that the White House was actually the White House, even though he was speaking from its balcony.

this one?  i hadn't ever heard her speak freely i think. i'm trying to imagine trump and melania having a conversation and all i imagine is him making fun of her accent and broken english. 

2020 vision, who is gonna launch a fkn campaign & flush this excrement? Dropping more munitions on Syria, jesus christ its like 1984 meets the circus

Bernie writes polemic critiques in the Guardian which are worth a peruse now & again, but shouldnt the opposition/dem candidate race be up n running by now.....2years will fly by

puppets & their masters & controllers aside, maybe its the media bias here fixated on Russian sleight of hand, it just seems the 2020 election is idling along & the American "left" (center right for the rest of the world) continues to look divided, at least from afar

The plot thickens. The lawfirm where Cohen works also has Cambridge Analytica as client. And Gazprom.

All that smoke...I can barely breathe...*cough*

Such a vanilla narcissist. When he talks about "the most conflicted group of people ever" he's basically projecting his own problems on others. Quite astounding to see. Any blame he puts onto others is basically a representation of his own problem. Lying in front of investigating committees? Check! Conflicts of interests? Check! The list goes on. You only need to follow his words and fill out the checklist.

He's trying to push sessions out first. And will push the new sessions to end the investigation.

If he pushes sessions out, expect not much to happen. First it will be about who will follow up session. Dont expect Pruitt to be approved by anyone other than Trump. But I believe Trump can assign him directly if he wants. If Pruitt gets assigned expect plenty internal conflicts in justice department. (Similar to watergate and nixon assigning a buddy to be director of fbi) As long as the head of an institution is not the institution itself, things will continue. And Mueller will keep on going forward. Remain patient. And cohens head will roll sooner. Imooo.