IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

2 hours ago, psn said:

I'm not sure if I've even heard Pence's voice these last four years.

well with zingers such as these, I'm not sure you'd want to:

spacer.png

• Like 1

Just when you think as a spectator it can’t possibly get more strange, it gets more strangely strange. Every day some Covid stat honks at you like a voyeur, Trump’s carnival roadshow produces yet more mania. Even Thatcher was sane compared to this fuckin guy.

Pence could do really poorly, but then Trump v Biden 2will be the new focus. Tragic, ridiculous charade.

Don’t envy Merkins right now. How do you de-escalate? Could still see a narrow a Trump win, if he doesn’t collapse first.

I'm confused. I know he's dead but that's some very very childish bullshit.

attention: operation liberate michigan thwarted

DETROIT (AP) — Six men were charged with plotting to kidnap Michigan Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer at her vacation home, according to a criminal complaint unsealed Thursday in federal court.

Four of the six men planned to meet Wednesday to “make a payment on explosives and exchange tactical gear,” the FBI said in the court filing.

https://apnews.com/article/michigan-checks-and-balances-archive-gretchen-whitmer-da09ca66cd8d5f36722021d3593425ff

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

that's fucking crazy. jesus wtf. michigan milita is some kookoos. 

50 minutes ago, ignatius said:

that's fucking crazy. jesus wtf. michigan milita is some kookoos. 

you mean "patriots that had enough of this unconstitutional tyrannical BS"

14 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

you mean "patriots that had enough of this unconstitutional tyrannical BS"

that guy really just wanted to go to the gym but couldn't because she took his freedom. 

49 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

big T doesn't care about saving fish with "our" water. he's all about MAGA and that means no fish

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

he's already done more for fish than any president ever in the history of god's great country, the USA. 

btw qanon fruits are saying the dems gave trump covid in an attempt to assassinate him and the 25th amendment chatter is the next arrow in the quiver. 

big T, the stable genius and greatest human EVER, now on record to being the healthiest person in the cosmos. there will be a "live" medical examination of fox news (not fake news) where the greatest medical mind in the republic will attempt to deduce just how big T's exemplary health is possible

• Facepalm 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

so nice to live in fantasy land... wouldn't it be great if all our "live medical exams" were a bunch of softball questions and ass kissing from a kool-aid drinking doctor? we'd all be in the best shape of our lives all the time!

how about he live streams a full blown psychological exam with an actual psychiatrist? ratings would be huge!

• Like 1