IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

that all realy sucks. read a report yesterday that said deaths from covid are likely 35% higher so it's all under reported. 

i was just digging into the excess mortality data from cdc. got 194k - 244k excess US deaths since february. this is how you swat the conspiracy theories that try to cover up the nearly quarter million dead. fauci and other experts have said that the official death toll is likely lower than the real death toll. the crap musk was slinging on rogan about hospitals claiming covid cause of death inaccurately may have a small amount of substance to it, and other things may account for needed downward adjustments. then there are the upward adjustments like you and fauci mention. excess mortality landing approximately spot-on with the official count, or slightly above it, is a very significant confirmation that it is at least as high as the official death count.

Edited by very honest
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ignatius said:

it is a pretty amazing visualization. 

Jesus fuck - how is it possible that North Dakota, with a population of 762,062 has 26,612 cases. That's 3.4% of the population, and the state is mostly fucking open farmland.

Idaho, Arkansas, Alabama, North Dakota, and Tennessee (5 states identified as Republican) have a combined population of 12.5M, and have 129, 327 case. California has a population of 39.5M and 18, 153 cases. Something is very fucking wrong in those states.

• Like 2

donnie's FINALLY getting started on the campaign trail. because, you know, he hasn't campaigned at all up until now. and it's ok that everyone is at his rally mask-less and packed together like sardines, because he now has total immunity. he also tossed out maga masks like a rock star, danced onstage to YMCA, and promised to kiss every man, woman, and...um, never mind. incoming covid spike in Florida coming in 3..2..1

https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/politics/national-politics/president-donald-trump-florida-kiss-crowd-first-rally-since-coronavirus/67-722dc909-660f-4972-bcd8-3aa4f18fcda5

“It’s great to be back in my home state, Florida, to make my official return to the campaign trail," Trump declared in front of a crowd of thousands of supporters, standing shoulder-to-shoulder, mostly without masks, despite the ongoing pandemic.

Trump said that, after being given experimental medication and other VIP treatment, he's feeling great and glad he no longer needs to be concerned about infection because he's now “immune.”

"I feel so powerful,” said Trump, displaying no obvious signs of lingering infection. “I’ll walk into that audience. I'll walk in there, I’ll kiss everyone in that audience. I’ll kiss the guys and the beautiful women ... everybody. I’ll just give ya a big fat kiss.”

13 minutes ago, zero said:

donnie's FINALLY getting started on the campaign trail. because, you know, he hasn't campaigned at all up until now. and it's ok that everyone is at his rally mask-less and packed together like sardines, because he now has total immunity.

you forgot to mention how much fun he's having

Edited by Nebraska
  • Confused 1
  • Burger 1

Dancing with the SARS

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, zero said:

donnie's FINALLY getting started on the campaign trail. because, you know, he hasn't campaigned at all up until now.

Can't tell if your post is ironic. But the guy has been campaigning for his 2020 re-election since 2016. It seems he's happiest when he's on stage and his supporters shower him with their attention.

I also find it funny how the song that is playing is saying "Young Man", which is what Donald thinks he still is.

5 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

Can't tell if your post is ironic. But the guy has been campaigning for his 2020 re-election since 2016. It seems he's happiest when he's on stage and his supporters shower him with their attention.

dude I'm rarely serious in this thread. I find it hard to take anything in trump world seriously. it's a big fucking joke. all of it. a sad, unfortunate, twisted reality joke that an honest to god con man is currently president AND has a realistic shot at getting re-elected. and the people helping him get re-elected are literally dying from a virus that he is helping give to them. how in the fuck is this reality?

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

1 hour ago, zero said:

dude I'm rarely serious in this thread. I find it hard to take anything in trump world seriously. it's a big fucking joke. all of it. a sad, unfortunate, twisted reality joke that an honest to god con man is currently president AND has a realistic shot at getting re-elected. and the people helping him get re-elected are literally dying from a virus that he is helping give to them. how in the fuck is this reality?

Yeah I can relate to that. The reason the Republican party is so effective is because it preys on people who are incredibly fearful of everything and their shadow. Which eventually leads to a con-man getting elected through the spreading of bite sized conservative "logic" through memes/conservative platitudes/etc as most Trump supporters can't really think for themselves.

They may be a minority in their numbers vs liberals, but when they are convinced voting democrat means the world is going to end, 99% of them are going to show up at the polls and have a good shot at beating the democrat through gerrymandering and democrats (on average) more apathetic view when it comes to voting, leading to a large percentage of them not voting.

Edited by Brisbot
  • Like 2

priming his base of crazies

don't expect nothing to go down. be ready for some shit to happen.

they tried to kidnap gov whitmer a few days ago

charge your phone. have storage space. video weird shit and share. help with your local election if feasible.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, very honest said:

don't expect nothing to go down. be ready for some shit to happen.

I wonder if the news will call them "militias" or what they actually are "Domestic Terrorists"

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

I'm gonna just put this here: 

the guy he's talking about had his youtube channel terminated for harrassing employees multiple times. he's such a twat. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, ignatius said:

the guy he's talking about had his youtube channel terminated for harrassing employees multiple times. he's such a twat. 

yeah. I wonder how alt-righters can watch this and think "YEAH I'M ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY"

4 hours ago, Nebraska said:

you mean these patriots?

EkPoXjkXsAAS-2g?format=jpg&name=small

i didn't mean that his entire base are crazies. there are various segments among his base. a lot of them are victims of deception. i meant that there are segments of crazy people in the country's population and trump cultivates them as one of his groups of followers. and he pushes them to act out violently.

Edited by very honest
  • Facepalm 1

good thing they didn't tell us. people would've made a big deal about re-opening schools and if there's one thing the donald wants, it's to re-open school ASAP

also: anyone ready for these next 5 days of winning from rudy G?

Edited by Nebraska
  • Facepalm 1

I'm addicted to this channel over the past week since it's a lil novel to me. It basically just has a bunch of interviews of Republicans giving the middle finger to Trump. Most of the videos are interesting to watch so I'm just going to throw a random one: 

• Burger 1