IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

big T is even healthier now he's going to give everyone the medicine he got for FREE. he's even going to donate his plasma. i think he's going to cure covid-19 at this rate

On 10/6/2020 at 4:29 PM, zero said:

I think I see his angle. he's essentially saying you need to vote for him in order to get more trump bucks:

Yes it’s called extortion. 

“Or whatever you want to call it.” Even from a hospital, sick, trying to reassure his own people and a world not really sure what will happen if he dies and terrified of turning on the TV, he can’t pass up a chance to remind everyone he wants to call it “the China virus.” It is a formerly unimaginable level of pettiness. I had bullies in second grade less relentlessly petty than this. He seems unable to get through any interaction without some form of bullying or bravado. It is the hallmark of the most unlikeable, fragile people I know. They are always playing a game in their head in which the only way to score a point is to take it from someone else. They always think they’re winning, and constantly amazed when they discover yet another person doesn’t like them. They can only accept sycophants into their world, because everybody around them must always be losing.

[...]

I didn’t have to but everybody made me. He said it explicitly a few months ago with “I don’t take responsibility” but he’s always saying it. I wanted this but somebody took it away. I could have done this but they wouldn’t let me. I didn’t want to go but they made me. He actively says everything is somebody else’s fault so he doesn’t have to take responsibility. I wouldn’t accept this behavior from a stranger’s child. Here it is particularly egregious because it’s so unnecessary and stupid. He could have easily spun this into sympathy, since his own people are getting sick and dying, but his brain can only forecast the possibility that somebody would call him weak for being in a hospital, so he rambles on about how somebody made him do it, which is ironic because that’s a pretty pathetic thing to admit.

In His Own Words (Peter Welch/Still Drinking)

Edited by dcom
  • Like 3

In a video Trump tweeted soon after returning to the White House Monday evening, he spoke directly to the camera -- without the mask he had just dramatically taken off -- and seemed to argue his getting sick was a necessary risk to show he was a strong leader.

"As your leader, I had to do that," said Trump, flanked by American flags atop the South Portico with the Washington Monument in the distance behind him.

"I knew there's danger to it -- but I had to do it. I stood out front. I led. Nobody that's a leader would not do what I did. And I know there's a risk, there's a danger -- but that's okay," he said.

'I had to do it': Trump suggests he got virus as act of political courage (ABC News)

Edited by dcom
  • Facepalm 2

2 minutes ago, dcom said:

jesus. fucking idiot. 

https://www.studyinternational.com/news/trump-student-wharton/

“Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that ‘Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had,'” DiPrima wrote 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Yes it’s called extortion. 

but it's not a crime if the president does it, right? didn't someone back in the '70s say that?

anywho...we'll just add this one to the list of "not criminal" acts committed by the orange fraudster masquerading as president. he's allowed to get away with it all largely because of a man with a turtle like appearance and his gang of yes men in the senate lack the courage to do something about it.

6 hours ago, Nebraska said:

rudy reminds lebron he's still a communist

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

"Communist China, Beijing"

What?

Guiliani is the weirdest casualty of trump, I only knew him as the normal seeming mayor of NYC when 9/11 happened. Almost 2 decades off the radar and suddenly he's back as trumps useless and completely deranged arrested development style lawyer, and looking like a corpse that's been done up for an open casket.

What fuck happened

1 hour ago, Amen Warrior said:

"Communist China, Beijing"

What?

Guiliani is the weirdest casualty of trump, I only knew him as the normal seeming mayor of NYC when 9/11 happened. Almost 2 decades off the radar and suddenly he's back as trumps useless and completely deranged arrested development style lawyer, and looking like a corpse that's been done up for an open casket.

What fuck happened

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/rudy-giuliani-new-york-trump-997712/
A good read on “America’s mayor”.

1 hour ago, Amen Warrior said:

What fuck happened

He was a piece of shit before 9/11. He’s often credited with “cleaning up” Times Square but most New Yorkers remember him as gutting the soul of the city, crushing the arts. During and after 9/11, he shamelessly used the event to his own political advantage. Don’t forget that he ran for president on the I-saved-the-world-from-terrorists-on-9/11 ticket. 
The guy is a shit stain. Fuck him and all of the Russian oligarchs he’s been blowing in order to undermine American security and compromise democracy. 

• Like 6

over 2% of us population has been infected, and that's just known infections

approaching .1% of the us population dead from covid

florida approaching .1% of population dead from covid

also bad: maynard keenan got covid and has lung damage. 

1 hour ago, very honest said:

over 2% of us population has been infected, and that's just known infections

approaching .1% of the us population dead from covid

florida approaching .1% of population dead from covid

also bad: maynard keenan got covid and has lung damage. 

that all realy sucks. read a report yesterday that said deaths from covid are likely 35% higher so it's all under reported.