IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

On 10/8/2020 at 10:23 AM, Nebraska said:

michigan sheriff makes a case for the "liberators" were probably trying to make a "felony arrest" (totally legal) and not kidnap the communist governor 

• Confused 2
  • Burger 2

^ He looks like a character from a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Daniels. Doesn't make it less alarming or disturbing, just even more surreal.

Former Navy Seal on Trump conspiracy theory that bin Laden is alive: ‘I know who I killed, homie’

lol maybe the right will eat themselves after all

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Nebraska said:

can't say i saw this coming

maybe now he can get (what's left of) NWA and west side connection to step up and work with the big dawg T

They guy who rapped “No Snitches” is gonna work for the Man.  Sellout.

18 hours ago, Nebraska said:

rudy is releasing more scoops on rudy giuliani's common sense dot com but the videos are technically hosted on youtube (so you could say he just uploads them on youtube) despite claiming social media is censoring all the videos.

also, you might notice one of his videos is private- that's because he was mocking asian people

unrelated to video: My Uncle who's a moderate Republican, told me he's voting for Biden. His wife is voting for Trump and believes in Pizzagate/QANON you name it. My uncle thinks all that crap is ridiculous. So my uncle and I were going to pick up food, not with his wife, while I was visiting, and he told me he hated Trump and feels like he has destroyed the Republican party... so he is voting for Biden... like the minute we got in the car, lol.

His wife and I had debated previously... really argued, and I was trying to convince her that democrats aren't trying to make pedophilia legal, and my uncle didn't say a word the whole time. Then the moment he's not around her he starts telling me all these reasons Trump is horrible and an obvious fascist. Lol

Edited by Brisbot

just heard a story on NPR that's super heartbreaking. interview with native person who's part of the trio of tribes that intersect trump's border wall.  she was good and holding back profanity and anger. it was hard. so, there's a spring that's sacred to the native people that's water is being used to mix concrete for the wall at that area. the spring is used by migrating animals, deer and other 4 legged friends, who are now dying on the opposite side of the wall because their migration route is blocked and they can't get to the water and grazing around the spring. also the spring is home to an endangered turtle which will also die out of the spring is destroyed. she described the spring as being drained. 

they've been protesting and blocked a road and were tear gassed. this is after they tried all the regular channels of taking things to court and dealing with the local reps in congress etc who have ignored their pleas. 

legit hope all these fucking republican fuckwads die on the toilet. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Early voting/National turd flushing takes place for me tomorrow. After I vote, I'm going to buy a really good bottle of scotch. Any recommendations?

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Nebraska said:

giuliani working overtime "finding" all kinds of corruption and misconduct with biden

rude boi giuliani has more evidence today. this time "degenerate crack addict" hunter biden's HDD (not shown) and lots of insight into the inner workings of the biden crime family (print outs he made himself). he says the actual evidence can only be discussed in private due to how graphic it is, but he gives us glimpses into the evil

• Burger 1

I'm sure that it's worse than dismantling safeguards in case of a pandemic, having a pandemic, losing 30% of the country's GDP, intentionally rerouting protective gear for hospitals, and getting over 200k people killed.

Very interested to know what's on there so I can decide how to vote.

re:

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

rude boi giuliani has more evidence today. this time "degenerate crack addict" hunter biden's HDD (not shown) and lots of insight into the inner workings of the biden crime family (print outs he made himself). he says the actual evidence can only be discussed in private due to how graphic it is, but he gives us glimpses into the evil

Edited by Braintree
  • Like 1

I think Big T is starting to read my posts.

also, the babylonbee, which is a satirical religious website, has began printing facts. incredible day today

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk