IGNORED

anyone up for helping me create a huge, super smooth playlist for a classy restaurant?

pcock

ive finally worn my works owner down and been given to pick out a classy mix of smooth tunes for work, i want to get it so long that you only hear each tune once every week or something. 

https://open.spotify.com/user/21mvibd4wffuaxznihswu4tjq/playlist/2C6vJAr9IaQSeQL11wD5Ed

here's what ive got so far. 

anyone up for chiming in?

more lemon jelly!!

once more - orb

What about that akufen album as horror Inc. Not a super interesting album but good jazzy background electronic.

Maybe some Jan jelinek.

lol @ romella belx

orb is a great shout actually. 

yeah ive always thought romella belx was a hilarious name ever since i heard it, i dont like my facebook to be my real name so it was a no brainer.

ive finally worn my works owner down and been given to pick out a classy mix of smooth tunes for work, i want to get it so long that you only hear each tune once every week or something. 

https://open.spotify.com/user/21mvibd4wffuaxznihswu4tjq/playlist/2C6vJAr9IaQSeQL11wD5Ed

here's what ive got so far. 

anyone up for chiming in?

I don't subscribe to Spotify so I can't see the list but does it have to be electronic music or can it be anything? I used to make playlists for a coffee shop so I've got a whole bunch of music suited for restaurants, cafes etc.

yeah it can be absolutely anything. ive got about a quarter split between beautiful non-intense classical, vocal-light hip hop, jazz, modern female vocal stuff, slow soul etc.

it just needs to be better than the absolute guff the owner was playing. when you are working 40 hour weeks with a 20 hour playlist, you start to go slowly insane. 

Don't do super smooth or classy, but if I had too find something in my collection that would fit the bill I'd plump for the Café Del Mare series (up to number Seis/6)

databend the metadata of the bittorrent of then convolve with the hashkey of the unicode text crash report fake a ascii encoding or a dank china text format that i don't even beyond lore and the torrent is of the a venetians werezombifovania (highb quality media technovampir-ismsogies) and other double invisible featured pinned flagged banned abanonded non love dep web subforum in pokemon truck depu webu... ... ... sega nomad... aaron funk? parry fight drink quaff summons tact tech play some techno loudly from another shit car put

last step lost sleep... secret alt album art embedded in either zalamander found something... only one true form... arch rivals

a dank in a lore inside a shitworthless analord binder

Can't see what you've got already but:

Kamasi Washington - The Epic will smooth jazz up any joint, I've been playing it at my cafe for weeks, plus it's almost 3 hours long. Floating Points - Elaenia is also pretty smooth and jazzy, but with a good amount of electronics sprinkled in. Any Edith Piaf. Laura Veirs is kinda downtempo/folky with a really pretty voice, I'd recommend Saltbreakers as a starting point. St. Vincent if you're looking for something similar to that but more upbeat. I Am Robot And Proud - The Electricity In Your House Wants To Sing is a great little easy listening/mellow/glitchy but pretty album.

oh and elseq obviously

Can't see what you've got already but:

Kamasi Washington - The Epic will smooth jazz up any joint, I've been playing it at my cafe for weeks, plus it's almost 3 hours long. Floating Points - Elaenia is also pretty smooth and jazzy, but with a good amount of electronics sprinkled in. Any Edith Piaf. Laura Veirs is kinda downtempo/folky with a really pretty voice, I'd recommend Saltbreakers as a starting point. St. Vincent if you're looking for something similar to that but more upbeat. I Am Robot And Proud - The Electricity In Your House Wants To Sing is a great little easy listening/mellow/glitchy but pretty album.

oh and elseq obviously

i heard a lore of an elseq 1-5-ii once... but it is lost to the sands of time, world was not ready, but time refused to change, never forget

more exponential nanolores to come

Archived