IGNORED

What if I told You

diatoms

The joyful campfire songs and glowing embers had disintergrated into hazy slow burning memories. I lay sweating in my sleeping bag, the many twisted silver birches and the big beech tree which I'd climbed in the morning sun had become twisted phantoms looking down at me with their many ancient eyes. I could feel them moving over me in the dark. Peering into my soul.

I transfomed into a coyote, I was in a desert unknown to me. I cooked in my russet fur, my eyes bulged like toads gasping for breath in a dying swamp, I was starving for life...

As I made my way drunken with near death across the fiery sandscape, my coyote spunk boiled down to almost nothing, my senses twitched...ahhh yes my eyes flickered, my fangs grew brighter, my snout grew wetter! 

Then I realised I was dreaming in my garden and I woke and cracked open another bottle of cider. Deeeelicious :flower:  

Love & Light 

Edited by beerwolf

I think Piper At The Gates of Dawn is 50 years old this week? Talking of pipes and Pink Floyd......

Fill your pipe, inhale the green goodness (or drink the green goodness in my case), listen and enjoy The Sound of Pink Floyd....

Go on ​suck on the big juicy teat, such a big juicy treat!!

Edited by beerwolf

'Scientists discover 91 volcanoes below Antarctic ice sheet'

article from https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/12/scientists-discover-91-volcanos-antarctica

Scientists have uncovered the largest volcanic region on Earth – two kilometres below the surface of the vast ice sheet that covers west Antarctica.

The project, by Edinburgh University researchers, has revealed almost 100 volcanoes – with the highest as tall as the Eiger, which stands at almost 4,000 metres in Switzerland.

Geologists say this huge region is likely to dwarf that of east Africa’s volcanic ridge, currently rated the densest concentration of volcanoes in the world.

And the activity of this range could have worrying consequences, they have warned. “If one of these volcanoes were to erupt it could further destabilise west Antarctica’s ice sheets,” said glacier expert Robert Bingham, one of the paper’s authors. “Anything that causes the melting of ice – which an eruption certainly would – is likely to speed up the flow of ice into the sea.

“We were amazed,” Bingham said. “We had not expected to find anything like that number. We have almost trebled the number of volcanoes known to exist in west Antarctica. We also suspect there are even more on the bed of the sea that lies under the Ross ice shelf, so that I think it is very likely this region will turn out to be the densest region of volcanoes in the world, greater even than east Africa, where mounts Nyiragongo, Kilimanjaro, Longonot and all the other active volcanoes are concentrated.”

article from https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/12/scientists-discover-91-volcanos-antarctica

Love&Light&HaveFun:)

Those volcanoes with their hot lava are actually probably what's causing some of the ice to melt and not "global warming".

:facepalm:

Were people always this dumb?

Who remember?

Jean-Luc, if you met James Earl Jones

and He said his quote as the voice of Darth Vader was

"Luke, I am your Father"

As he remembers in the video you linked

What would you say to him?

Jean-Luc, if you met James Earl Jones

and He said his quote as the voice of Darth Vader was

"Luke, I am your Father"

As he remembers in the video you linked

What would you say to him?

"You're misremembering it, here look at this", shows him clip, "Oh, you're right, so I am"

:trap:

The Wizard of Oz

The Wicked Witch of the West says:

"FLY, My Pretties, FLY!"

post-17854-0-00812400-1502741468_thumb.jpg

post-17854-0-50630600-1502741494_thumb.jpg

post-17854-0-34090100-1502741556_thumb.jpg

post-17854-0-61136700-1502741588_thumb.jpg

post-17854-0-41212200-1502741620_thumb.jpg

post-17854-0-58144700-1502741652_thumb.jpg