IGNORED

Ae in the Wild

DyeMyBlueBlack

Turned on Adult Swim randomly and came back 45 mins later to a bump from Attack on Titan playing Basscadet.

What other (perhaps unexpected) places have you heard Ae tracks?

..in Italy, we have Passpartout, the main program of art history of RAI (the state TV). At least on six different episodes autechre appear  (more rarely, aphex too), but the most absurd occasion was that of Santa Rosalia , a religious tradition of the deep south of Italy (palermo), where a young girl dressed as a sort of Madonna, is raised on a high pole (santa rosalia festa)  and transported to the streets of palermo in an excess of decorations and trivial manifestations. I might be confused with another popular recurrence, the Varia Of Palmi, but, as you can see, the result does not change:

Well, while this ancestral rite, suspended between the begoted Christianity and some pagan influence appeared on the screen, Pro Radii came in all over Italy. Epic.

Unfortunately there is no evidence of this stroke of genius on the net.

..in Italy, we have Passpartout, the main program of art history of RAI (the state TV). At least on six different episodes autechre appear  (more rarely, aphex too), but the most absurd occasion was that of Santa Rosalia , a religious tradition of the deep south of Italy (palermo), where a young girl dressed as a sort of Madonna, is raised on a high pole (santa rosalia festa)  and transported to the streets of palermo in an excess of decorations and trivial manifestations. I might be confused with another popular recurrence, the Varia Of Palmi, but, as you can see, the result does not change:

Well, while this ancestral rite, suspended between the begoted Christianity and some pagan influence appeared on the screen, Pro Radii came in all over Italy. Epic.

sick story

..in Italy, we have Passpartout, the main program of art history of RAI (the state TV). At least on six different episodes autechre appear  (more rarely, aphex too), but the most absurd occasion was that of Santa Rosalia , a religious tradition of the deep south of Italy (palermo), where a young girl dressed as a sort of Madonna, is raised on a high pole (santa rosalia festa)  and transported to the streets of palermo in an excess of decorations and trivial manifestations. I might be confused with another popular recurrence, the Varia Of Palmi, but, as you can see, the result does not change: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euGEyowr_rM

My "canone" has been put to good use then :D Can't wait to see the boys at the Festival of Sanremo

My "canone" has been put to good use then :D Can't wait to see the boys at the Festival of Sanremo

mmm... i think they are waiting for a new edition of festivalbar... 

Towercadet

literally untilted

Edited by DyeMyBlueBlack

All of Tri Repetae at a Fifth Element themed yacht party I crashed in NYC. Beat that.

Pics or GTFO

I wasn't dressed up or in any of these pics but proof that this did actually happen. You know it's legit when the NY Post gets in there. And they for real played Tri Rep during the cocktail hour.

http://untappedcities.com/2013/08/29/photos-from-bbq-films-recreation-of-the-fifth-elements-fhloston-paradise-about-a-luxury-yacht-in-nyc/

http://nypost.com/2013/08/30/fans-take-cult-fifth-element-off-the-screen-and-onto-the-deck-of-an-nyc-party-boat/

All of Tri Repetae at a Fifth Element themed yacht party I crashed in NYC. Beat that.

Pics or GTFO

I wasn't dressed up or in any of these pics but proof that this did actually happen. You know it's legit when the NY Post gets in there. And they for real played Tri Rep during the cocktail hour.

http://untappedcities.com/2013/08/29/photos-from-bbq-films-recreation-of-the-fifth-elements-fhloston-paradise-about-a-luxury-yacht-in-nyc/

http://nypost.com/2013/08/30/fans-take-cult-fifth-element-off-the-screen-and-onto-the-deck-of-an-nyc-party-boat/

... but where's the little robot to pat you on the back???

• 1 year later...

444 @ 4:06

Overand @ 4:23 + 1:06:00

Tapr @ 5:33 + 1:07:40

IV VV IV VV VIII @ 15:22

some boc in there aswell @ 21:53

Not even sure how to react to this. Such weird contexts to use AE. Kind of aggravating, yet strangely effective in the spots used, for the ones i watched anyway.

Royalties motherfucker

Fun fact: Until this year I lived on Cranley Gardens, a few doors down from where Dennis Nilsen lived.

Er, that's fucking weird, I used to live there as a kid. 163(?) Cranley gardens, moved out late 80s. The weird thing is that I went to see toots and the maytals at ally pally this sat and decided to check out the old place, for the first time in 30 years. Synchronicity man. Who member?

• 4 years later...

the Ita state TV (RAI) has a program that, every day, recalls the historical events of the current date, in the course of history. Yesterday (March 24), among other events, was the date of the coup d'état in Argentina in 1976. When the narration became more specific (and tragic), on the name of Videla and the numbers of those who disappeared, the notes of  Altibzz raise

(at 9:40)

• Confused 1