Join WATMM Now!

Register and Subscribe now for as little 3.00 USD for one year to gain Supporting Member access. We also have other subscription packages to choose from that grant you extra abilities and features.

By joining and subscribing, you are helping support the forums, as well enable us to add new features and enhancements (and maintain them).

Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ae in the Wild

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 DyeMyBlueBlack

DyeMyBlueBlack

• EKT Plus
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • 1 topics
  • Joined 05-June 15

Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:44 AM

Turned on Adult Swim randomly and came back 45 mins later to a bump from Attack on Titan playing Basscadet.

What other (perhaps unexpected) places have you heard Ae tracks?

#2 phudoshin

phudoshin

2K, On My Way

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts
  • 194 topics
  • Joined 09-January 06

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:10 AM

"pendulu hv moda" at the entrance to a traditional Japanese inn in Yamagata prefecture, Japan

I fucking wish

#3 misc

misc

Recently Joined

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 369 posts
  • 18 topics
  • Joined 28-December 14

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:59 AM

I was looking up the Milgram experiment a couple months back and stumbled upon this:

#4 AE35unit

AE35unit

Recently Joined

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • 11 topics
  • Joined 05-March 15

Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:46 AM   Best Answer

..in Italy, we have Passpartout, the main program of art history of RAI (the state TV). At least on six different episodes autechre appear  (more rarely, aphex too), but the most absurd occasion was that of Santa Rosalia , a religious tradition of the deep south of Italy (palermo), where a young girl dressed as a sort of Madonna, is raised on a high pole (santa rosalia festa)  and transported to the streets of palermo in an excess of decorations and trivial manifestations. I might be confused with another popular recurrence, the Varia Of Palmi, but, as you can see, the result does not change:

Well, while this ancestral rite, suspended between the begoted Christianity and some pagan influence appeared on the screen, Pro Radii came in all over Italy. Epic.

Unfortunately there is no evidence of this stroke of genius on the net.

#5 Handels

Handels

Recently Joined

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • 2 topics
  • Joined 11-December 15

Posted 08 July 2017 - 04:51 AM

Slip in a karaoke bar

#6 Kavinsky

Kavinsky

Artificial Intelligence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,153 posts
  • 31 topics
  • Joined 04-May 07
  • SoundCloud URL:https://soundcloud.com/superior
  • Interests:Braindance, periwigs & business

Posted 08 July 2017 - 09:22 AM

..in Italy, we have Passpartout, the main program of art history of RAI (the state TV). At least on six different episodes autechre appear  (more rarely, aphex too), but the most absurd occasion was that of Santa Rosalia , a religious tradition of the deep south of Italy (palermo), where a young girl dressed as a sort of Madonna, is raised on a high pole (santa rosalia festa)  and transported to the streets of palermo in an excess of decorations and trivial manifestations. I might be confused with another popular recurrence, the Varia Of Palmi, but, as you can see, the result does not change:

Well, while this ancestral rite, suspended between the begoted Christianity and some pagan influence appeared on the screen, Pro Radii came in all over Italy. Epic.

sick story

#7 mcronhoun

mcronhoun

• Supporting Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 topics
  • Joined 09-April 16

Posted 11 July 2017 - 05:06 AM

..in Italy, we have Passpartout, the main program of art history of RAI (the state TV). At least on six different episodes autechre appear  (more rarely, aphex too), but the most absurd occasion was that of Santa Rosalia , a religious tradition of the deep south of Italy (palermo), where a young girl dressed as a sort of Madonna, is raised on a high pole (santa rosalia festa)  and transported to the streets of palermo in an excess of decorations and trivial manifestations. I might be confused with another popular recurrence, the Varia Of Palmi, but, as you can see, the result does not change: https://www.youtube....h?v=euGEyowr_rM

My "canone" has been put to good use then :D Can't wait to see the boys at the Festival of Sanremo

#8 six

six

Down in the park with a friend called five

• Knob Twiddlers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,798 posts
  • 106 topics
  • Joined 16-November 05

Posted 12 July 2017 - 03:35 PM

All of Tri Repetae at a Fifth Element themed yacht party I crashed in NYC. Beat that.

#9 Joyrex

Joyrex

Quick Tempered

• Site Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,313 posts
  • 1,712 topics
  • Joined 03-June 99
  • SoundCloud URL:https://soundcloud.com/watmmofficial
  • Interests:annual percentage rate
  • PSN:Joyrex
  • Nintendo ID:Joyrex

Posted 12 July 2017 - 03:42 PM

All of Tri Repetae at a Fifth Element themed yacht party I crashed in NYC. Beat that.

Pics or GTFO

#10 AE35unit

AE35unit

Recently Joined

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • 11 topics
  • Joined 05-March 15

Posted 12 July 2017 - 04:49 PM

My "canone" has been put to good use then :D Can't wait to see the boys at the Festival of Sanremo

mmm... i think they are waiting for a new edition of festivalbar... 

#11 DyeMyBlueBlack

DyeMyBlueBlack

• EKT Plus
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • 1 topics
  • Joined 05-June 15

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:03 PM

Towercadet

literally untilted

Edited by DyeMyBlueBlack, 13 July 2017 - 10:04 PM.

#12 six

six

Down in the park with a friend called five

• Knob Twiddlers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,798 posts
  • 106 topics
  • Joined 16-November 05

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:27 PM

Pics or GTFO

I wasn't dressed up or in any of these pics but proof that this did actually happen. You know it's legit when the NY Post gets in there. And they for real played Tri Rep during the cocktail hour.

http://untappedcitie...y-yacht-in-nyc/

http://nypost.com/20...nyc-party-boat/

#13 DyeMyBlueBlack

DyeMyBlueBlack

• EKT Plus
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • 1 topics
  • Joined 05-June 15

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:35 PM

Pics or GTFO

I wasn't dressed up or in any of these pics but proof that this did actually happen. You know it's legit when the NY Post gets in there. And they for real played Tri Rep during the cocktail hour.

http://untappedcitie...y-yacht-in-nyc/

http://nypost.com/20...nyc-party-boat/

... but where's the little robot to pat you on the back???