IGNORED

Hurricane Irma

joshuatxuk

This is shaping up to be one of the worst to hit the US, already one of the most powerful ever recorded.

Hope all of you down in Florida are ready and/or already out of the state. 

Smokin a cig on my front porch and catching some shade from the blazing sun right now. Aint no hurricane comin here, that' just the government tryin to distract you from that illuminati acid rain n shit

those clips from space where you can look into the eye....o my god. that thing is massive.

good luck to watmmers in florida. hope your insurance covers that shit.

Lol i just heard it'll be a cat 1 by the time it arrives here in central fl. I have zero faith in any projection thus far since they change so often. I'll have a better idea of how worried to be by landfall tomorrow afternoon. Regardless, i'm taking precautionary measure against water leakage by wrapping all my records in garbage bags and packing all my equipment into my cars trunk, where it will be taken to wherever i may flee

The atmosphere alone is wild. They've dropped all billboards on the interstate, there is virtually no bottled water in the tricounty area, streets that are usually dead are now bumper to bumper, everyone's got wood and shit strapped to their vehicle, and my office building is practically abandoned. Heavy armageddon vibes, yo

i have lot's of friends and family all over florida :(   east, west, south, north.. it's gonna be a big one.. hoping for best case scenario for everyone.. that storm surge is potentially just crushing for most coastal areas. fug.

yeah, one of my aunts lives in fort lauderdale (nice place)

stupid people being interviewed on cnn, the ones that want to stay where they are and sit it out. government can't stop them.. there will be no 911, no help at all.

the news woman on cnn talking about hurricane irma is hot. she looks like she could be in her 40s or so, no information online

isa-soares.jpg

Jodie Weathermilf

seems like my fam/friends are ok. no power. lot's of downed trees and minor damage but the worst parts of the hurricane seemed to skirt around them.

hope you all faired as well. 

Soooo....how's everybody?

CNN wished it was worse than it was I think....

also, lol Jodie Weathermilf.

Yeah Don Lemon was doing this asinine "well we did a prediction model of what could have happened". Like they spent so much money doing a 3D weather model they had to see a return on it by wasting viewers' time watching it. The poor guy out in the rain even had to go along with it. lol what the hell. Fake weather.

the news woman on cnn talking about hurricane irma is hot. she looks like she could be in her 40s or so, no information online

isa-soares.jpg

Jodie Weathermilf
totally into this woman so long as that is her name

also hope everyone near hurricane zone is faring ok!

Soooo....how's everybody?

CNN wished it was worse than it was I think....

also, lol Jodie Weathermilf.

Yeah Don Lemon was doing this asinine "well we did a prediction model of what could have happened". Like they spent so much money doing a 3D weather model they had to see a return on it by wasting viewers' time watching it. The poor guy out in the rain even had to go along with it. lol what the hell. Fake weather.

yeah the storm was rather anti-climactic.. don't get me wrong it did horrible things to some of those islands, but i think cnn planned on it being far worse. i'm sure there's better things to report right now like texas or trump...

been w/o power for almost 24 hrs (at work now). lost a couple of trees in the back yard (60-70ft pines). fucked up the fence :(

tumblr_ow4u4cDOED1sne56no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ow68wmr28p1sne56no1_1280.jpg

loads of people had trees straight up fall on their houses. no idea when i'll have power at home. considering ourselves lucky so far (still fear more trees falling)

Archived